People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: my 1990 grey ghost modified TT Z for sale

Posted by ZDZZ on November 10, 2011 at 2:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 521 times.

Screen Name:ZDZZ
Phone:803-351-9986
E-mail:jbrownephoto@earthlink.net
Research ZDZZ's post history

Message Cool modified 1990 300ZX modified Twin Turbo for sale. Flat grey w/dark rocker panels,5 speed manual shift, t-tops, blk leather/grey tweed interior. Stillen stainless steel exhaust, K&N intake , blow off valves, pop charger,oversized Howe aluminum radiator, oversized intercoolers and oil coolers, Hicas eliminator, short throw shifter, heavy duty clutch, boost gauge, turbo timer, engine controller, and added oil temp gauge racing pedals, oversized alloy wheels, Stillen spoiler. I've had this car about 8 years, has the third Z32 engine in it with approx. 90,000 on it. The timing belt and tensioner were replaced not long ago mileage wise. and we replaced all six injectors with 370cc Nissans and cannot get it to run correctly. It cranks right up, has plenty of compression and power but bogs down around 3,000 rpm until you let off the accelerator a bit. I've been told the mass air flow sensor may need remapping but I don't really know what that means and have no clue how to do it so I'm selling it. This is not a parts car, it ran great before we put the injectors in and that's all we touched. The brakes probably need bleeding too. The paint is thin but looks good from a distance. There are no major dents on the body and except for the stitching coming loose on the driver seat the interior is in fine condition...no stains or rips anywhere.. and the tires have some tread left. I can send a link to photos or you can visit this link: [ http://www.jaybrownephotography.com/90twinturboz ] and see them. I want $7500 or best offer for this car. It was and still can be one heck of a rocket. Good luck, e-mail or call with any questions 1-803-351-9986

Follow Ups
  • my 1990 grey ghost modified TT Z for sale - ZDZZ 14:44:02 11/10/11