TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Cat Back 2.5" Exhaust With Electric cut outs
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Cat Back 2.5" Exhaust With Electric cut outs

Posted by davidalmada on November 07, 2011 at 2:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 331 times.

Screen Name:davidalmada
Phone:917-297-8278
E-mail:almadadavid@hotmail.com
Research davidalmada's post history

Message have for sale my cat back exhaust as is:
used with magnaflow mufflers and 2.5 tubing all along with resonators.(cat back system without bolts washers or gaskets)

two electric cutouts wiring and switch all included for the cutouts(just bought them 2 weeks ago and used them for 4 days total.) badlanz
since they are one long piece each side; I have to sell them locally; in south Florida... so no shipping unless you assume all shipping costs.

asking price 550$ for the catback sys and electric cutouts.

they fit perfectly on a 1991 300zx tt 5spd and use stock hanging points I have 2.5" test pipes that were bolt on to these cat back sys.(not for sale)

please know that one of the flanges the side that bolts to the test pipes its missing a small part but its not an issue at all other than cosmetic and you can only notice underneath a lift.
when the valves are open the car sounds super mean an I'm not even going to wonder how much more HP gain you can get but I would like to say its noticeable in my opinion.
when the valves are close its super quiet as in a "300zx stock" but still with the benefit of a high performance flow exhaust. in other words the best of both worlds with the flip of a switch.
Dave at 917-297-8278
anyone interested in shipping this is my zip 33076
I have no idea how to add a pic on this website so ask for pics i ll send them asap thanks.

Follow Ups
  • Cat Back 2.5" Exhaust With Electric cut outs - davidalmada 14:56:47 11/07/11