Posted by chris@boostpro.net on November 05, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  This message has been viewed 757 times.

Screen Name:Solidpantz
Phone:763-232-1605
E-mail:solidpantz @ gmail.com
Research Solidpantz's post history

Message She's on ebay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180750496177

1 of 103 Cocoa Bronze Metallic 300zx's ever produced. The color only came on the convertible. Extremely rare color.
1 of 55 with a 5-speed. I picked it up from California and the car was fully inspected by Seb @ Specialty Z.
-Clean Title
-79k Original miles (Clean Carfax)
-5 Speed
-3.0 Liter V6 222-HP

Interior is in good shape. I've replaced the shift and e-brake boots and handles with charcoal leather and grey stitching. Both door armrests and center console have new leather as well with the same matching charcoal leather and grey stitching. The seats are newer two-tone charcoal leather and grey inserts. The dash vent is starting to peel and needs to be reglued(see pictures) installed a JVC Chameleon Head Unit. It has some Denon Mid-Range woofers and MB QUART tweeters. The sound system is great for a convertible having only mids and tweeters. All of the electronics work great with no issues. A/C blows ice cold. It is a blast to drive with the top down.

Exterior is clean. Sorry about the bug grime on the front bumper! I didn't have time to wipe them off before I snapped the pictures. I've had it buffed and it shines out nice. All of the glass is in excellent shape. It has a few scratches here and there on the body. The passenger side lower rear rocker panel has a dent that could easily be covered by some side skirts(see pictures). It has a brand new top. I've put twin turbo chrome wheels on it. Tires are in good shape.

Keep in mind this is almost a 20 year old car. It isn't perfect, but it is in great shape considering. I am in no hurry to sell the car. I was originally planning on converting the car to a Twin Turbo. But things have changed and I'm going to see if I can sell it instead. I am willing to answer any questions or provide detailed information and pictures if needed. Please don't expect any misrepresentation from my end. Call Chris 763-232-1605 if you have any questions.

CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

Follow Ups