TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FS: Rebuildable complete TT swap for sale(im upgrading)$1750
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: FS: Rebuildable complete TT swap for sale(im upgrading)$1750

Posted by 300zxttZMan on November 04, 2011 at 10:16 AM
  This message has been viewed 437 times.

Screen Name:300zxttZMan
Phone:1 337 802 8848
E-mail:mholtzman92@gmail.com
Research 300zxttZMan's post history

Message First Contact info:

Mark Holtzman
mholtzman92@gmail.com
1 337 802 8848
Sulphur (2 hours east of houston texas)
Louisiana

Hello all ill start by introducing my self for those of you that don't know me my name is mark i have a 1990 300zx TT 5spd (JN1C)

In november of 2010 i bought my car ^^ then in december I bought another TT from an auction (my dad and i run and own a salvage yard) that was wrecked hard. I bought it for parts so that i could make a little bit of money and save myself some money if need be.

Well sure enough after fighting and fighting with the original motor and harness/injectors and low compression i decided that I would rather just use the motor out my parts car. But there is an issue if i used that motor how would i know it was not cracked or damaged due to the wreck so that required me to take it apart.. But if i take it apart i mind as well build it with forged parts soooo thats what i did :).

(if you want to see then you can click my link in my sig)

I have a complete swap. I could take you from an NA automatic to a TT 5spd the only thing i wouldn't have is drive shaft.

The motor has low compression and still runs if it was installed but needs to be rebuilt due to the compression i was still driving my car and boosting until i decided it was time to start pulling the motor out.

Here is one of the intercoolers that were in my car this is ultimately what led to the rebuild because i didn't know why my car wouldn't rev past 4k rpm ha and now i know.

Photobucket

Photobucket

here is a goood pic of the motor you will be getting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

[u]The way I plan on selling everything will be first the motor will be sold as a full long block with harness with intercooler piping, intercoolers (I have another set of good ic's you will get), turbo and intake manifolds, throttle bodies and linkage, balance tube, injectors, (just replaced the seals with oem i have a recept to show it ill give it to the buyer) TT 5spd ecu, 5spd tt flywheel, TT clutch, and last but not least the turbo's.[/u]

Here are the intercoolers the buyer will get.. your choice from the 2 sets. one set is oem.. The other is unknown aftermarket

Photobucket

^[u]that will all be sold as a unit.
The price: $1750 obo shipping is avalible local pick up is prefered.[/u]

Motor will be sold less oil pan and water pipes and timing covers. ^^^

Other parts i have for sell from my parts car that are also avalible as a package deal if the buyer request them and if the parts are still avalible.

Here is the radiator that came out of my car.

Photobucket

Looks BRAND NEW not a fin bent $50

Also have a TT 5spd trans no pic of it and the dif if someone wanted to do a complete swap. Only thing i dont have is the drive shaft.
Trans: $675 or $450
Diff: $475 or $250

^ the second price is if you buy the swap...

Follow Ups
  • FS: Rebuildable complete TT swap for sale(im upgrading)$1750 - 300zxttZMan 10:16:47 11/04/11