TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Pearl White 2+2 with 5 speed w/ black leather interior
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Pearl White 2+2 with 5 speed w/ black leather interior

Posted by samsungZ (Houston) on November 01, 2011 at 10:56 AM
  This message has been viewed 493 times.

Screen Name:samsung-Z [Houston]
Phone:832-454-4490
Location:Houston/Ocho Rios-Ja/San Pedro-D.R., TX 77082 USA/Caribbean.
E-mail:samsung-Z [Houston]
Research samsung-Z [Houston]'s post history

A buddy of mine owns a 1991 NA 2+2 with 115k on the clock.

She runs and drives smooth, had all the major scheduled maintenance done within the last 6 months.

***ie:120k Service (timing belt, cam seals,water pump, tensioner's, etc,etc

She has a decent body that has the usual minor blemishes, and the interior seats will need new skins.

The front bumper has paint peeling,etc.. so a respray or replacement would be needed.

-Has the factory chrome wheels.

-an aftermarket exhaust that gives her a deep smooth sound at idle and wide open throttle (no raspiness) (not sure of the brand name, you can ask the owner..

**The car does not smoke, burn oil, or have any major or minor mechanical issues. You could drive her clear across the U.S. on a road trip with no problems.

The things that she needs done are mainly cosmetic, and the car is his reliable daily driver.

Feel free to contact the owner directly, as he lives just a few minutes from my house, and does not have a TT.net account, hence the reason I am posting this ad for him.

His name is: Chubba (yes you read right, Chubba)

His Cell: 713-261-7355.

My contact information is in my profile as a reference.

~Mario D.

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Pearl White 2+2 with 5 speed w/ black leather interior - samsungZ (Houston) 10:56:39 11/01/11