People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1996TT, manual, 92k miles, very nice

Posted by ZCulture on October 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 557 times.

Screen Name:ZCulture
Phone:512-996-9576
E-mail:reachpuneet@gmail.com
Research ZCulture's post history

Message I have owned this Z for 6 years and have taken great care for it. Due to change in personal situation, I no longer have time to drive the Z. The car has spent most of its life in San Diego and Austin. All maintenance/upgrades have been performed either by me or by reputed shops (ZClinic in Austin, Rush motorsports and ZWhizz in San Diego). All receipts and maintenance history is available. This is one of the nicest Z's I have seen and I get a lot of compliments on it.

The engine is in great shape. Compression was perfect when I purchased the car at 62k miles. The Z put down 282RWHP with just an intake and exhaust. My guess is the current power level is 350RWHP. No leaks whatsoever. Transmission shifts perfectly. The car has never given me any problems. Interior is in good shape but some rattles have developed over the years. Exterior is in great shape with minor chips here and there. The only problem is that the hatch has a rust spot next to the glass moulding. This is a common problem in Z's because water tends to collect here. There is a picture showing the issue.

Price is $13,495.

Specifications

• 1996 commemorative edition 298/300 (third last Z sold in the US)
  • Twin turbo
  • Manual transmission
  • Black exterior with tan cloth interior
  • 92,200 miles

Upgrades

Pictures

Follow Ups
  • 1996TT, manual, 92k miles, very nice - ZCulture 14:00:48 10/27/11