People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stock wheels and misc-- Sell or Trade

Posted by zfan21 on October 25, 2011 at 6:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 272 times.

Screen Name:TheMarlin (MidTN)
Phone:6153193108
E-mail:copperheadridge@yahoo.com
Research TheMarlin (MidTN)'s post history

Message I have several stock wheels that I would like to get rid of. I will sell them or possibly work out a trade (full or partial) for the following items:

J-spec tails
SZ 3" DPs and 3" to 2.5" TPs
Stillen type 3 lip
Turbo timer
HKS Hiper Exhaust

I might be up for other trades as well, just let me know what you have. If you want to buy them, make me an offer. Keep in mind shipping won't be cheap for the wheels. I might be willing to drive to meet you, depending on distance.

Prefer text or email.

Here's what I have.

Set of 4 chrome NA wheels. These are in pretty good shape, not perfect. No structural issues.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also have 2 TT front wheels in the aluminum finish. They are in great shape, with no structural issues. These have OK tires on them which I can remove for shipping if wanted.

ALSO have a set of 4 TT rear wheels painted black. They look pretty good and also have no structural problems. Sorry for bad pic.

Photobucket

Stock clutch fork and pivot ball
$25 shipped

Photobucket

OEM TT front bra in perfect shape
$75 shipped

Photobucket

Front corner lights in good condition, missing 2 screws
$30 shipped

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stock 1992 Bose Radio and Sony CD Player- working when removed from car, radio is missing one button but I have it and will include it with the radio
$30 shipped each or $50 for both

Photobucket

Scosche Amp interface - allows you to use an aftermarket stereo with the stock Bose amps. $40 new from Crutchfield
$20 shipped

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Stock wheels and misc-- Sell or Trade - zfan21 18:58:46 10/25/11