People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: HKS GT2530 Dual BB Turbo Chargers

Posted by ZTurboFan on October 19, 2011 at 8:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 627 times.

Screen Name:ZTurboFan
Phone:403-630-1336
E-mail:websignups1337@gmail.com
Research ZTurboFan's post history

Message I have a set of HKS2530's dual BB turbo chargers for sale. I know these are expensive, and as such I wanted to provide as much info to any buyer as is possible. I did post these up for sale before, but with no information...so now I've had some time today to take pics, and get together info for any prospective buyer.

These were recently removed from my Z. I am planning to make changes to my set-up. While I don't know the exact mileage on these turbo chargers, I do know that the maximum they could possibly have is 24,844 miles. As that is the full amount of mileage I have put on my Z since I bought it many years ago, and of course the turbo chargers didn't go on it immediately. So, less than 24,844 miles to be certain. My Z has 31,000 miles on its life (approximately)

A picture of the 2 turbochargers taken today (October 19th, 2011)

A video shot recently (August 2011) when I took the Z to the track for the helluvit. This was using the HKS2530's shown in the above picture which are now removed from the car. Just proves they are making reasonable power to run a low 11 at a shit track like found in Calgary, AB. FWIW, it MPH'd about 5 to 8 mph higher with a 5 speed when compared to above video done with a 3 speed. It did trap 129 mph with the 5 speed once. ;-)

My Z doing a recent quarter mile pass

A dyno sheet from the last time I had my Z dyno'd with these turbos. (Was done when my Z had a 5 speed in it) Please note, this dyno shows a bit of oddity up top, and it is not turbo related. It was because I was using a ZEM and had the VTC release setting set incorrectly.

A couple videos shot today to prove the turbo chargers spin freely. I just blew some compressed air and shot the videos. Did both turbo chargers so you can see both spin up easily and both spin freely.

Turbocharger one spins freely
Turbocharger two spins freely

I am asking $2600.00 shipped. Open to offers. Will include the oil feed lines shown in the first picture.

Follow Ups
  • HKS GT2530 Dual BB Turbo Chargers - ZTurboFan 20:57:49 10/19/11