People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1992 widebody 2+2 twin turbo

Posted by Hoppy2 on October 19, 2011 at 8:20 AM
  This message has been viewed 576 times.

Screen Name:Hoppy2
Phone:315-598-xxxx
E-mail:JLHopp27@aol.com
Research Hoppy2's post history

Message I am sellling a project I recently bought and will not be able to finish.
It is a 1992 custom widebody full TT swapped 2+2. this is unique enough I thought I would offer as a whole before just parting it out. This is custom 2 tone paint black upper and similer to CRP lower but more flake in the paint.
THE BODY DOES NEED WORK but it is a solid clean title car. originaly from CA now titled in WY. I bought this car on FT. Drum NY from a solder
There are no seats in the car. I bought it this way, I have a friend with a beat up set of tt seats I may be able to include for the right price. There are also staggered 18"wheels on this with good rubber. car has auto tranny and full custom exhaust. all IC pipes are in place including recircs and intercoolers. has NA rear end and steering set up. has 2 NA gauge clusters, one has white faces. I was told this ran before the prior owner tried to replace injectors and got in over his head. The plenum is off and the NEW harness was cut. It is about 90% reconnected but I didnt do the work. I have not touched this car. it is the way I bought it.
This would be a great restoration project but is out of reach at the moment. Asking $4300 OBO
VERY MOTIVATED SELLER will not be offended by low ballers and will accept any reasonable offer. Just got a hand full of tickets in my other Z that is going to cost thousands. MAKE AN OFFER
Jeff
315-247-9867
text or call, No calls after 8:30 pm Eastern time please, can take pics of anything you want to see
Can text them or email.
JLHopp27@aol.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • 1992 widebody 2+2 twin turbo - Hoppy2 08:20:52 10/19/11