TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1995 Ultra Red/Charcoal 300ZX Twin Turbo, tastefully done
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 Ultra Red/Charcoal 300ZX Twin Turbo, tastefully done

Posted by Zster (Big Red) on October 14, 2011 at 11:32 AM
  This message has been viewed 1721 times.

Screen Name:Zster (Big Red)
Phone:xxx xxx-xxxx
E-mail:twinturbosalah@yahoo.com
Research Zster (Big Red)'s post history

Message I'm selling my 1995 300ZX Twin Turbo in Ultra red over Charcoal leather interior with all factory options. My car is a clean original CA car with only 98k miles.

The car has been well kept and up to date with service (recent oil change, valve cover gaskets, intake plenum gaskets and related)- there are no leaks or oil burning issues with this example. Tasteful modifications to make this already amazing example of what many consider to be the best model year of the Z32 300ZX Twin Turbo include:

18" Work VS-XX staggered 3-piece forged wheels (8.5" front with 245s, 10" rear with 285s)
Stillen intake
Stillen chip
Stillen Stage II clutch
Labree quad round Stainless Steel exhaust with resonated X-pipe
SPL front tension rods
Tein-S Lowering springs
J-spec red stitched shift knob
J-spec rear tail lights
Tint

The body and frame is clean and straight, the paint and interior materials are in great condition (paint shines, leather is clean and supple and smooth), the car has no current needs as it is up to date on service. The car has over $7k in high quality aftermarket parts not including related labor.

Asking $16,700 on stock wheels or $18,200 as pictured with Work wheels. *For those who email regarding the wheels only, I will not sell Work wheels separately for same price I'm extending to next owner of my car, asking $2500 for the wheels/tires separately.

Follow Ups
  • 1995 Ultra Red/Charcoal 300ZX Twin Turbo, tastefully done - Zster (Big Red) 11:32:52 10/14/11