TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Automatic transmission from a 93TT w/63k miles
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Automatic transmission from a 93TT w/63k miles

Posted by 1sickZTT on October 13, 2011 at 7:32 PM
  This message has been viewed 262 times.

Screen Name:M[ohio]
Phone:614-579-2254
E-mail:mjessy@gmail.com
Research M[ohio]'s post history

Message Selling an automatic transmission, torque convertor, and flex plate as a complete package from my 93TT Z with 63k original miles. Transmission shifts perfectly. Perfect trans for someone needing a replacement for their auto TT or even for a non-turbo Z owner that wants to upgade to a TT auto trans for extra reliabilty. Selling only because I am about to do a 5-speed swap on this car because I personally prefer driving a manual.

The transmission is still on the car right now and I can remove it for a buyer with a couple days notice, but I figured if someone local was interested in purchasing it they might prefer being able to take a ride in the car to see for themselves that the transmission shifts great and has zero issues rather than remove it and expect someone to take my word for it .

Local pickup in the central Ohio area is preferred. I am in Columbus, OH 43230 zip code if you want to map it out. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

$400/obo

Thanks

Follow Ups
  • Automatic transmission from a 93TT w/63k miles - 1sickZTT 19:32:32 10/13/11