TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Z32 1990 project car for sale in NEWBURGH NY area
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Z32 1990 project car for sale in NEWBURGH NY area

Posted by 4351vamp on September 28, 2011 at 12:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 703 times.

Screen Name:4351vamp
Phone:516510xxxx
E-mail:atrilla@hotmail.com
Research 4351vamp's post history

Message please email for more info/pictures thank you
Car has been in storage for a year, drives but I dose not have insurance on it at the moment.

I am selling my Red 5 speed 1990 TT project. I don't have time to part it out.

NOTE: the images were taken before the dent on the fender happened, sorry for the old pictures, I have newer ones avail upon request

Email for pictures please, atrilla@hotmail.com

LOOKING TO SELL FOR $6,500 NEG
Specs: VIN JN1AZ44E59M403570
1990 300zx twin turbo
175k miles on the body
65k on the JDM engine from canada bought from JFRacing (Jean-Francois Roux) The millage of the donor car and the engine are 133548 km (82982.9 miles).
The 100000km (60000miles) service are already done on the car at 101643km
clean title
5 speed

The interior is complete and in good shape

Body is straight except a ding on the driver side fender between the front of the door and the front wheel that can be banged out, but the car could use a paint job. Car came from Texas, so it has some scratches, and some hail storm dents in the hood. The paint is fading from being in direct sunlight. All are very minor!
The interior is in very good condition. Small easy to fix problems like, shift knob & steering wheel leather is coming off. Other than that its pretty much fine

Turbos spin, but smoke, rear main seal leaks, engine wire harness needs to be replaced STILL, leaky rack and pinion, batt is dead, needs tires, big crack in the wind shield but It comes with a replacement that I have in storage. I have all the paper work to show the condition that the car is in and what it needs.

Basically this Z needs someone that has time and money. I've got the same sobe story of buying it from this website and end up not being able to work on it due to my finances. So I'm selling it.

If your looking for a FIXER UPPER, This is a very good one to buy.

please email for more info/pictures thankyou

DSC05902.JPG

DSC05901.JPG

DSC05900.JPG

Follow Ups
  • Z32 1990 project car for sale in NEWBURGH NY area - 4351vamp 12:27:58 09/28/11