TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - For those of you who have eliminated your hydraulic HICAS (9
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: For those of you who have eliminated your hydraulic HICAS (9

Posted by FANTAZ(Power Supply Racing) on September 25, 2011 at 8:43 AM
  This message has been viewed 574 times.

Screen Name:FANTAZ(Power Supply Racing)
Phone:XXXXX
E-mail:sfalitz@gmail.com
Research FANTAZ(Power Supply Racing)'s post history

Message One of the additional benefits of having removed your hydraulic HICAS is that you can now also remove the ton of hydraulic control valves, solenoids, and extra lines and hoses that you will no longer be using. A substantial weight loss!

Having removed numerous hydraulic HICAS systems, and of course wanting to retain the use of the front power steering system, I devised a system which will allow you to retain the stock function of the front power steering, while completely eliminating all of the obsolete HICAS hardware. I have used this system on 3 of my personal cars as well as numerous customers’ cars in the past.

This system includes a stock 90-93tt pump that has been modified to cut off the fluid flow to the HICAS circuit (without deadheading the pump), while maintaining the stock function of the front p/s system. The pump itself is not just a used pump either. Each pump has been disassembled, cleaned, inspected, and fully rebuilt with OEM Nissan gaskets, o-rings, and seals. This system allows you to retain all of your stock p/s system hardware including your belt, hoses, brackets, and reservoir. I am selling these pumps for $115 shipped

If you have any questions or if you would like to purchase one of these pumps, the best way to get in touch with me is my email address listed below.

Thanks for looking,

Shawn

Follow Ups