TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - ETS FMIC, Koyo Rad, RPS Triple Carbon/Carbon Clutch, more.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: ETS FMIC, Koyo Rad, RPS Triple Carbon/Carbon Clutch, more.

Posted by JMW300ZX on September 20, 2011 at 4:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 892 times.

Screen Name:jmw300zx
Phone:606-831-0276
E-mail:jmw23712@hotmail.com
Research jmw300zx's post history

Message All parts have less than 2K miles and all prices include shipping in the continental US. Everything is in great shape, some of it is just a little dirty since it came directly off the Z and then the pictures were taken.

This Intercooler is in great shape, has low mileage, and a clean mounting tab system for 300zx installation. It has no bent fins to speak of, just a few very minor bends that will have no affect on flow or cooling capabilities. This is a full bolt on kit and includes the pipes, couplers, and clamps.

Price $550 shipped!

This Intercooler is the same as the one seen here:
ETS FMIC

Koyo Radiator with Chrome Bracket=$260 shipped

The lower hardpipe with couplers and the upper radiator hoses are also for sale separately.

Chrome Lower Radiator Hardpipe (blue hoses)=$75 shipped
Upper Raditor Hose (blue)=$35 shipped
Both Radiator Pipes/Hoses=$100 shipped

$330 shipped for the radiator, hardpipe kit, and upper hose.

RPS Triple Disc Carbon/Carbon clutch and flywheel =$1400 shipped

This clutch has less than 4K on it. I am only selling it because I'm going with a much more conservative build than I had originally planned for and will likely not be using it. This clutch is also fully rebuildable and cost almost $3K when it was new. I drove the car when it had this clutch on it and the pedal feel was great!

I have pictures of each disc, front and back upon request.

N62 MAF=$85 shipped

Stock Motor Mounts with less than 2K in great shape=$75 shipped

Follow Ups
  • ETS FMIC, Koyo Rad, RPS Triple Carbon/Carbon Clutch, more. - JMW300ZX 16:48:22 09/20/11