TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 12.75" Brake Caliper Brackets *full pad contact*
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 12.75" Brake Caliper Brackets *full pad contact*

Posted by Kandy Orange Z on September 18, 2011 at 11:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 504 times.

Screen Name:Kandy Orange Z
Phone:517-937-4769
E-mail:delsoltnr@yahoo.com
Research Kandy Orange Z's post history

Message I have six 12.75" (350z track rotor) Brake Bracket sets left (out of the 50 sets made) I will no longer be able to make the brackets due to the machine shop I was using closing down. These are the last 6 sets EVER! now to the description...

Is this a new idea? NO! But, With these caliper brackets, you will get full pad contact. Other brackets do not do this.Other brackets I have installed or have had reviewed have pad overhang. That defeats the purpose for even using the upgraded rotors/brackets from others since you are losing contact area. Ive had people swap over from AMS's,Z1's and Concepts Z's brackets due to that reason.

As for fitment...slight modification is needed for the brackets to fit. Our tolerences are very close, so once the bracket is mounted, it is very very secure. Stock wheels will not work. As for measurements, the bracket moves the caliper 1 inch forward and 3mm's toward the wheel. A hubcentric spacer/longer studs could be used if the the wheel doesnt clear.

Normal Price $200 shipped
Sale Price $179 shipped
Blowout Price $159 shipped

If you have any questions feel free to email me at delsoltnr@yahoo.com or call/txt me at 517-937-4769

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • 12.75" Brake Caliper Brackets *full pad contact* - Kandy Orange Z 11:08:43 09/18/11