People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 300zx Twin Turbo - $6200

Posted by RVAZ on September 14, 2011 at 9:49 AM
  This message has been viewed 687 times.

Screen Name:RVAZ
Phone:804-519-3590
E-mail:brianhuntdesign@gmail.com
Research RVAZ's post history

Message Priorities have changed so I am looking to sell my twin turbo 1991 300zx. It is a 5 speed with 141,XXX miles. It has been my daily driver for the past year and I love Z cars, but I am looking to buy a house so I must part with it. It still has the original t-top shades, t-top bags, owners manual, and original keys. Cherry Red Pearl exterior with leather interior and original floor mats. I also have a car cover for it. The exterior is in good shape, no rust. The interior is in great condition as well with the exception of a small tear on the drivers seat which is very common. Fresh inspection as of September 2011.

Maintenance:
Fall 2010: New Oxygen sensors, spark plugs, and fuel filter
Winter 2010: New clutch master cylinder
Spring 2011: New rear tires
Summer 2011: New steering rack boot
Oil changed every 3000 miles or sooner

Upgrades:
JWT pop charger
Stainless exhaust
Ash-Spec ECU
17" 350z wheels
Genuine JDM smoked corner lenses
Kenwood head unit with iPod connectivity
Viper security system with keyless entry
AC converted to r134

Minor Issues:
Cruise control doesn't work so I removed the module from the engine bay to clean it up.
Clock doesn't work but the stereo has a clock so it has never bothered me. Perfect place for a boost controller anyway.
Has the common "spoiler rot" which causes the paint to flake off the spoiler. There are fiberglass replacements you can get that will last the life of the car.
The throw out bearing makes a slight whining noise. It has done it since the day I got it and not gotten any worse. Its not very loud and has no effect on performance.

Email me if you are interested. I'm looking for $6200. I may be able to come down a little but not much. No scammers, spammers, or tire kickers. Not interested in trades. Must show proof of insurance to take it for a test drive.

Click the photo below and it will take you to my Picasa photo album:

1991 300zx TT

Follow Ups
  • 1991 300zx Twin Turbo - $6200 - RVAZ 09:49:44 09/14/11