TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Selling barely used Jim wolf sport 530 ball bearing turbos
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Selling barely used Jim wolf sport 530 ball bearing turbos

Posted by chicwboost on August 31, 2011 at 1:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 733 times.

Screen Name:chicwboost
Phone:727-235-2048
E-mail:BRAT1716@hotmail.com
Research chicwboost's post history

Message Purchased a set of Jim Wolf Ball bearing 530 Turbos-I probably only put about 60 miles on them so far as I don not drive my Z very often( only 36K original miles) or far to begin with,I have never opened them up because I do not yet have all the supporting mods to feel safe doing that.they are still on the car at the moment, i was going to offer to make a video to show they work perfect with boost gauge and controller,but if someone wants to buy them it will only take about 2 days to get them off and shipped out.they also come with the required recirculating internal wastgate downpipes (5 bolt flange)like I said these are basically NEW-please let me know if you would like to see a video and ill post it- $2300.00 for turbos AND downpipes-shipped to anywhere in the US. 727-235-2048 or Brat1716@hotmail.com

JWT Sport 530 Ball Bearing turbos
The JWT Sport 530BB (Ball Bearing) Turbo is the excellent choice for “Best of Both Worlds” application. With almost NO TURBO LAG, it is best described as having V8 type instant throttle response. It is rated best all around performance turbo set for both street and racing applications.
l 450-530 RWHP capability on 100 octane.
l Direct bolt on component but requires the use of 5 bolt down pipes.
l Steel Braided Restrictor Oil Feed Lines REQUIRED.
l Supporting modification/upgrade components are recommended for

Follow Ups
  • Selling barely used Jim wolf sport 530 ball bearing turbos - chicwboost 13:15:59 08/31/11