TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - EP Racing Connecting Rod Coating service.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: EP Racing Connecting Rod Coating service.

Posted by Tech@EPR on August 30, 2011 at 7:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 280 times.

Screen Name:Tech@EPR
Phone:609-234-4700
E-mail:tech@epracing.net
Research Tech@EPR's post history

EP Racing is now offering a new coating service to update your forged/stock rods in having them coated. This service has two functions,

1. Oil shedding - this ensures that no parasitic drag/draw can be adhered to the rotating assembly (connecting rods) while in a dynamic state. Enabling the surface to be 100% resistant to oil saturation, this detail keeps the rotating assembly working easier.

2. Thermal dispersant - this allows the heat in the connecting rod to be dispersed more evenly to the engine oil and carried away faster and better than if the item was not coated. Having the oil stick to the part and retain heat around it ultimately creates harder working parts due to the fact that oil is saturating the area and maintaining its heat to the part. The thermal dispersant helps in shedding this heat more rapidly and evenly.

This service to upgrade your connecting rods is $250 (this covers pin fitting the pin bore of the rod as well (this feature has not been done yet to the images above) for the set. All work is done in house by me personally. I guarantee my work to be 100%. If you have any questions please email me at my address above.

Thank you for looking.

Follow Ups
  • EP Racing Connecting Rod Coating service. - Tech@EPR 19:57:45 08/30/11