TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 300zx 5speed w/ new tuned and built 600hp motor
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx 5speed w/ new tuned and built 600hp motor

Posted by L£AÐZX on August 24, 2011 at 8:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 1978 times.

Screen Name:L£AÐZX
Phone:0000000000
E-mail:00000000000000
Research L£AÐZX's post history

Message So the time has come where I am forced to sell my Z to move on and pay for school/housing blah blah, my loss is your gain.. The motor was recently built (for the 3rd time) after multiple failures with Z1 and now has less than 5000 miles, completely tuned by Ash and running great for once. The build included

-JWT 500 series cams

-JWT valve springs

-Port & polish thanks to Ash

-Eagle Rods

-Oversize Wiseco forged pistons

-BDE Performance VTC Gears

-555cc Injectors

-GT600R Turbos/z1's gt2860

-3" Split Downpipes

-custom 3'' Test pipes made by ash

-SZ High 5 Clutch with Segmented flywheel

-Doolz Intake

-Z1 Hard pipes with HKS SSQV Blow off valves

-AshSPEC Massive side mount intercoolers

-Howe TT Radiator

Now for everything else

-The wheels are extremely rare Desmond Regamasters 5x114.3 with amazing offsets. 17x9 +18 up front with nitto NT05s and 18x10.5 +18 in the rear on cheapo tires for drifting

- Willwood big brake kit in the front with bigger drilled rotors and Z1s stock size brembo drilled and slotted rotors for the rear

-Tein SS coilovers fully adjustable front and back

INTERIOR

-Personal/Nardi Neo Grinta 330mm leather/red stitched steering wheel

-Custom Wrapped Leather stock seats with memory foam inserts

-A6 Leopard Shift
Knob

-Red stiched stock shift boot

-GReddy Profec B boost controller

-HKS Turbo Timer

-Defi Advance CR 2BAR boost gauge52mm with Advance Link Controller

-Defi Advance CR water temp 52mm

-Autometer dual A-Pillar gauge pod

-Sony X-Plode Head Unit

-12" Fi Audio SSD dual 1 ohm with upgraded voice coil and cooling

-Total Mobile Audio T320.4 1000w AMP

-JL Audio A4300 440W RMS, 4-Channel

-JL Audio C2-650X 6-1/2" Evolution C2 Series front and back

-Autopage RF-315 alarm(installed but hacked up by local shop)

-Optima Yellow Top battery

-Custom single flare ported and fiberglassed box tuned to 35hz

-I will also throw in my 99jspec front bumper as I wont need it anymore

I'm trying to sell it quick as I am curently jobless, out of school and looking for a new place to live but if it doesnt sell ill part it out in a couple weeks if I have to so shoot me offers, no lowballers please. It was my project car all throughout highschool and I bought it stock and clean after i sold my NA but never finished it completely. All it needs is some loving care, a fresh paintjob since it had been sitting outside my appartment for 2years uncovered.. also I planned on getting a new 99spec transmission with a new diff and leader gears because they will give out soon but other than that nothing else is too bad. I have dyno charts and hundread of pictures for those seriously interested, you can reach me at greg510@hotmail.com if you have any questions or my cell (352)514-9285 and im located in gainesville forida if you'd like to stop by for a look and talk Zs.. just ask for Greg, thanks

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx 5speed w/ new tuned and built 600hp motor - L£AÐZX 20:48:53 08/24/11