People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Red twin turbo

Posted by mitchorama on August 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM
  This message has been viewed 488 times.

Screen Name:mitchorama
Phone:716-754-7929
E-mail:mitchorama@yahoo.com
Research mitchorama's post history

Message I am selling my car after owning it for 11 years. It has only 58,500 miles on it. I have installed a stainless steel exhaust system and have put a 1990 front panel on it (I have the original 1991 panel). I am riding on a set of Kosei SE-5 rims, 18” rear and 17” fronts. I have the original rims with Goodyear tires on them. I also installed a K&M air filter. I do not have the original air filter box. I have replaced the Bose system with a Sony CD car stereo. The car has never been in a wreck. There are a few touchup paint spots on the lower body, I have stored it in my garage during the winters. It comes with a car cover (there is one small tear on the cover). There is a small chip on the windshield that I got coming back from Toronto in 2000. The Interior is black/Grey with black leather and the car is Red. It has a 5 speed manual transmission. I have the original Dealer brochure. I have the titanium key. I also have the T-Top covers. I have over $4000.00 in parts for the car that can be installed. Some of them can increase the horse power to over 450hp. Here is a list of what I have:
Two brand new Nissan turbo’s in boxes
A electronic control system (ECU) with a JWT chip in it
A set of 18” Kosei SE-5 rims with tires
A set of 17” Kosei SE-5 rims with two tires
A1990 front panel
A stillen front panel (painted)
A Blitz FATT auto turbo timer, new in the box
A car cover
1991 manual
Titanium key
Original Nissan 300ZX brochure
Several magazines that have articles on the 300ZX
NISMO aluminum flywheel (New)
Spare Upper Plenum (was going to try the Dremmel trick)
Conzult Diagnostic software & cable
Six used injectors
Looking to get $12,000.00 for it. I am putting it up here first before putting it on the open market. Mitch

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Red twin turbo - mitchorama 11:37:42 08/23/11