TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Selling my 1991 Slic top Twin Turbo Project car ++ upgrades
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Selling my 1991 Slic top Twin Turbo Project car ++ upgrades

Posted by zxnazx(tt) on August 18, 2011 at 1:31 AM
  This message has been viewed 620 times.

Screen Name:zxnazx(tt)
Phone:916 769 1299
E-mail:dvv4cars@live.com
Research zxnazx(tt)'s post history

Message Unfinished project , i was going to finish but considering letting it go into good hands. ............(will consider selling the chassy alone 3000).The car is currently on non op, the car is regularly started and is parked inside the shop, the car has been parked with the motor in for the past year, and i have a baby on the way and dont know when i will be able to finish this project, that is the only reason to consider selling it.
*********************Price is 8000 obo depending on with coil overs or with out , or with full stillen kit or with out. If i wont be able to sell the whole car i can part out motor/tranny/ body and so on. Car will come with 4 TT Chrome wheels all wide rear once.
This car was prepped by our family owned body shop.

1991 Clean title Slick top, two owners, chasy has 98 k miles black interior. ................after the engine was installed the car was driven for maybe 10 miles no more, as it is on non op i wasnt risking getting pulled over.

The whole body was redone taking care of all dents, scratches, flaws, Rear wiper was eliminated, antena was shaved.
Body is Primered fully with Poly flex PPG urathane,PPG NCP, after we primered it it sat for a year, the primer has sat in and it is ready to be sanded and painted.

* Brand New Stillen Body kit Door fillers, rear valance, front bumper , nose panel. paid 1500
The motor was pulled so we have redone the engine bay and respraid it with BLUE Lexus ISF collor, i was going to go with the same Collor for the outside.
*Full Stillen Exhaust Duel Tip//Down Pipes***Test pipes are gone to another car so no test pipes. over 1000
* STock Chrome tt wheels, mint shape wheels 600
*(less than 1000 miles on) Power Trix Coil overs/ and fully adjustable upper front rear arms, tension rods. (((this can be sold with the car or ill keep it for another z)... over 1300
*single piece drive shaft 250
* Z1 side mounts 550
z1 relocation lower braket na to tt radiator
all vacum lines under the hood were replaced with new once...Z1 vacum lines for Iaa and other vacum lines from them few hundred

*HKS ssq Blow off valves 450
* Greddy profec b boost controller 250
*8 k mile Tranny manual 1200
* RPS Max Clutch
* LIgher Flywhel chromy i believe ,,, clutch flywhee combo was over 700
*under driver pulley set all new with belts...all pulleys Unorthodox 400
* HOwe radiator 300
*Nismo 555cc 600
*JWT Sports 500's(new) under 2000
Nistune ECU 550
*AMS Exhaust Manifolds*new* TT headers 500
* MOTOR , before we installed it.* new oil pump, 60 k kit, lower portion of the motor redone, bearings, seals, 150 compression last tested. Rear main seal, all seals and gaskets are new, oil pan seal new, basically the whole motor was refreshed. over 1200 in parts
Polished manifold, chrome balance tube was just purchased*new)
*Polished Intake piping
New fan clutch, fan
>>>>Intake manifold is all cleaned up, all underneath lines eliminated, egr bypassed.
T clamps on all Boost related lines, front turbos to intercoolers.
Power steering bushings replaced,
Guage cluster all bulbs replaced with LED bulbs (blue) also the pods.
*****RUnning a TT fuel pump, tt fuel pump controller.
*cluster polished rings new
*stillen Short Shifter
Brakes*** new hawk pads, new sloted rotors, steel braided lines over 400
I also have Mats Big brake kit that i might sell with the car if the money is right. 1500
*new shifter plate 45
*nismo shifter 60
*New steel braided clutch line, brake lines, and other z1 parts
New engine mounts, new tranny mount, new 02 sencors,
* Oil, boost, battery new gauges
Water temp guage with an elbov instaled into the water line in the front
Stillen Lower front and rear adjustable sway bars 300
******Audio, door brakets with after market speakers, lots of audio wires running through the car, for the amps and tweaters and other things.
*New OEM steering wheel over 200
chromed coil pack brakets.
TT ac system full.
rear glass is curently cut out for the prep work.
polished CAS
polished water Pipes
PVC relocated back into the upper valve covers.
NEW FUEL HOSES, water hoses.
NEW CUstom Oil cooler with custom made braket 200

* NEW EFI harness 400
NEW IAAI hoses
************************* * I do have another TT zx so if some things you dont need imight keep them for the tt.
This is not for everyone, but if you are the one who wants this , let me know. I can sell it with the body kit/suspension or with out it for cheaper.
Just turbos/manifolds/exhaust/ecu/injectors efi harness all this pulls over 5000 not including everything else.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Selling my 1991 Slic top Twin Turbo Project car ++ upgrades - zxnazx(tt) 01:31:45 08/18/11