TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Misc items for sale- wheels, audio, bra, and more
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Misc items for sale- wheels, audio, bra, and more

Posted by zfan21 on August 15, 2011 at 1:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 389 times.

Screen Name:TheMarlin (MidTN)
Phone:6153193108
E-mail:copperheadridge@yahoo.com
Research TheMarlin (MidTN)'s post history

Message I have several item up for sale. All prices are somewhat negotiable and do include shipping and paypal fees.

Stock stereo and CD player. As you can see one of the buttons on the stereo fell off. I do have the button and will include it. Both were in working order when removed from the car. Asking $50 each or $85 for both.

Photobucket

Stock stereo wiring harness $15

Photobucket

Amp interface. This is used to connect an aftermarket stereo to the factory Bose system. I only used it for a couple months. $40 new from Crutchfield, so I'll sell for $20.

Photobucket

Stock front Corner lights. Good condition, only have two screws. $65

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stock Clutch Fork and Pivot Ball. Good shape, I replaced with ZSpeed HD fork and ball while I was replacing clutch. $30

Photobucket

OEM TT Vinyl Bra. This is in really good shape with all the hooks intact. $85

Photobucket

Wheels. I have a full set of TT rears painted black with bad tires on them. I also have two TT fronts in stock aluminum with OK tires. I also have a set of NA chrome wheels in pretty good shape. I willing to ship but it won't be cheap. Make an offer for what you want.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also have 4 factory Bose speakers that work as far as I know, as well as 3 Bose amps ( 1 bad, 2 good I think).

Feel free to call, text, or email. Text is probably the fastest way to get in touch with me. If you call and I don't answer, please leave a message, otherwise I probably won't call back.

Thanks

Follow Ups
  • Misc items for sale- wheels, audio, bra, and more - zfan21 13:56:23 08/15/11