TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 95 silver 300zx TT for sale w/67k orig. miles
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 95 silver 300zx TT for sale w/67k orig. miles

Posted by zspeed95 on August 08, 2011 at 9:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 850 times.

Screen Name:zspeed95
Phone:717-439-7853
E-mail:zspeed95@msn.com
Research zspeed95's post history

Message 1995 300ZX Twin Turbo / Silver mist / 67k / 18,500.00
Factory :
5 speed w/SENS power & 4 wheel steering
3.0 Liter 24 valve V6 w/Valve timing control system / Sequential multipoint EFI
Dual plenum intake/ Twin intercoolers
Adjustable “sport” or “touring” suspension
Leather Interior, power seat, power mirrors, AC, climate control, cruise control, t-tops
Additions:
K & N Intake
Greg Dupree Split flange downpipes
Pro 2.5” Stainless steel exhaust w/4 ½” tips
Jim Wolf Computer ECU upgrade w/boost Jets
Jim Wolf HP Street Stage 2 clutch
Apexi blow off valves
All Stainless steel braided brake lines
Greg Dupree Blue Alum. Sub-frame bushings
Pro Strut front cross brace
Eibach springs (never installed, new in box)
A.Powers Short throw shifter
HKS Stainless Steel hard pipes w/silicone couplings and engine dress kit
Clear Tail & front corner lenses
Blitz turbo timer
Momo pedals
Autometer “Z” Boost Gauge
EGT “Z” EGT Gauge w/pyrometer probe into welded downpipe bung
Clifford Intelliguard 8000 alarm system w/2 multi –function waterproof remotes/remote start/T-Top & adjustable perimeter sensors/Black Jax anti-car jacking /Self recovery system/fully adjustable features with lap top hookup. Very high end alarm system.
Newer Yokohama ES100 tires – Front 235/45/ZR17 Rear 275/40/ZR17
Konig Monsoon Rims 17 x 9.5 rear and 17 x 8 fronts
Front louvered body panel (still have original)
Tinted windows (very legal)
Incredible sound system with clear highs, broad midrange and punchy bass…
Pioneer Premier tuner/cd player
JL Audio rear and separate front speakers /8” tube subwoofer
Rockford Punch Amp 300 watts x 1
Rockford Punch Amp 140 watts x 4
This Z was purchased in April 2001 with 39,300 original miles on her and currently has only 67k. With only 28k driven on her over the last 10 years she was very much an occasional drive. When not driven, she was stored properly in my garage under cover. I gave her routine spins to keep the fluids, seals, hoses and tires fresh. I do wish I could drive this car everyday! Every time I drive her, she just makes me smile. The power is impressive but not unmanageable. She handles beautifully and never ceases to amaze me. I have driven everything from Mustang GT’s to Porsche 911’s to Dodge Vipers and this has always been my favorite all around car. Nothing matches her beautiful lines along with the versatility of either a reliable daily driver, a late afternoon cruiser with the t-tops out, or the adrenaline rush of a rocket on wheels. I have taken great care of her with consistent routine maintenance, timely Mobil 1 Synthetic oil changes and only the best aftermarket interior and exterior products were used.
The 60k maintenance which is necessary on these cars, was completed by Brenner Nissan in Exton PA at 64,296 miles on 4-5-08.
She is in very good condition with the typical stone chip here or there and only a small blemish on the front bumper. I was following my wife and she did a GO, wait STOP technique at a stop sign so I bumped the back of her ever so lightly. Unfortunately it was just enough to spider crack the paint on the front bumper.
I was also the unfortunate victim of a door ding years ago that broke the paint so I had to have a little bit of paint work done on the driver side door. The body shop was the very reputable Brandywine coach works in Exton PA. They blended the paint properly and it came out nice.
Other than the above, the car’s interior and exterior is in beautiful shape. She is the winner of several car show awards including first place at Import Wars in Hershey, PA. I have all receipts and maintenance records along with original Car Fax. There are not many of these left on the road in this color and condition. This car is a definite head turner and a thrill to own.
Comes with extra keys, Dealer service manual, K & N Filter re-charger kit, lamps & car cover, t-top shades and front sun shade.
Married with child, I just don’t have time to drive her anymore. This was my dream car and I took great care of her. You will not regret the purchase of this car. I will be saddened to see her go but she needs to be driven!
Thought I would post it here for a week or so first before advertising elsewhere.
Pics. At [ http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/22731653/1/300zx?h=6c9155 ]
Feel free to contact me with any questions or for additional pics..
Serious inquiries only please.
717-439-7853 or zspeed95@msn.com

Follow Ups
  • 95 silver 300zx TT for sale w/67k orig. miles - zspeed95 21:33:51 08/08/11