People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 TT for sale $6200 upstate NY

Posted by Nismoz3255 (NoVA) on July 29, 2011 at 2:23 PM
  This message has been viewed 449 times.

Screen Name:Nismoz3255 (NoVA)
Phone:518-577-2861
E-mail:guitarplayerjem@yahoo.com
Research Nismoz3255 (NoVA)'s post history

Message Unfortunately I've been put in a position that forces me to sell my car. I've owned this car for the past 7 years and put a lot of time and money into it. Everything in my profile is still installed with the addition of 18" G35 6 spoke wheels. The chassis has 230,000 miles but the engine was replaced about 30,000 miles ago with a supposed low mileage engine. The engine did have perfect 155 compression across all cylinders when installed and had the same when I tested it last year. The car runs excellently. The car also had new oem turbos installed with the engine. It's been garaged every winter, has never seen snow and was originally from Texas. There is no rust at all on the car.

The bad:

The clear coat is fading on the hood and there is a good amount of rock chipping on the front end. The lower lip of the bumper also broke off this summer. The wing is deteriorating a bit and the j-spec tails are cracking for some unknown reason. All of the issues are cosmetic, and all are relatively easy to remedy.

I am also willing to include all of the misc. parts that I've accumulated over the years. I have a spare 5 speed tranny, spare TT engine that is currently broken down, but includes all parts. I also have quite a few small parts like a spare A/C compressor, alternator and coil packs.

The car is currently located in upstate NY just outside of Albany, but i'd be willing to meet a buyer anywhere between Albany and Washington D.C. which is where I currently live. I don't have any pictures hosted, but if anyone's interested I do have some that I can e-mail. I really do wish that I could have finished this car instead of getting rid of it, and I'm sure in a few years I'll get another, but now is not the right time.

Follow Ups