TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Apexi Power FC D-Jetro with sensors and harness, for Z32
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Apexi Power FC D-Jetro with sensors and harness, for Z32

Posted by Rob260 on July 27, 2011 at 6:34 AM
  This message has been viewed 828 times.

Screen Name:Rob260
Phone:+61407220486
E-mail:rob_g_s@yahoo.com
Research Rob260's post history

Message Hey Guys, putting my Power FC D-Jetro up for sale. This was used in my rebuild and would suit someone else wanting to go to MAP style ECU. This unit has come straight out of my car and is ready for use with Z32. "The Power FC is a complete, stand alone, total engine management system capable of handling virtually anything thrown in its path." - [ www.apexi-usa.com ]

Eliminates need for AFM allowing dual intakes
Allows 20x20 mapping
Warning functions for knock and injector values
Currently tuned for Nismo 740 injectors

The ECU itself is ready to plug in, as are the MAP sensors and wiring assosciated harness. The twin map sensors include T piece etc for use with Nissan VG30DETT. The Power FC also supports twin knock sensors for anyone who has a second sensor installed.

Asking price includes the Hand Controller/Commander unit. The hand controller is very user friendly and can be configured to display the following:

InjDuty - Injector Duty / How busy the injectors are
IgnTmng - Ignition Timing - Camshaft timing
AirFlow - Airflow meter voltage
PimVolt - Map Sensor voltage
Eng Rev - Engine revs
Speed - Road speed
Boost - Boost Pressure (requires optional boost kit fitted)
Knock - Knock sensor reading
WtrTemp - Water temperature or engine temperature
AirTemp - Air inlet temperature
BatVolt - Battery voltage

It also records maximum readings, so you can review max water temps/injector cycle/air inlet temps/knock numbers etc after a drive. I have found this feature particularly useful.

VTC is controlled via a Greddy multi switching unit, which is also included in the price. The Greddy is a two channel arming switch, so with one channel running VTC you have an optional second output for thermofan, sprayers, what have you! The Switching unit wires directly into the ECU and can switch based on settings on one to three paramters. It can also function as an alarm/warning unit. All wiring is included.

All care was taken when removing this from the vehicle to make setup and installation as easy as possible for the next user; wiring has been left intact and the only splicing required will be for the Greddy switching unit. This really is a good ECU for anyone wanting to exceed the limits of Nistune, I am only selling as it doesn't quite tick all my boxes anymore.

Condition: As new, ready to plug in.
Price: $1800. Make an offer if you are genuinely interested but feel this is too steep.

Please email any enquiries

Follow Ups
  • Apexi Power FC D-Jetro with sensors and harness, for Z32 - Rob260 06:34:56 07/27/11