People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 Silver NA 2+2 Auto

Posted by TReedsZ on July 23, 2011 at 4:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 267 times.

Screen Name:TReedsZ
Phone:540-907-9417
E-mail:Trippsz at yahoo dot com
Research TReedsZ's post history

Message I bought this Z last year. I have fixed LOTS of things that were wrong with it. It had 236k miles it when I bought it. The cluster didn't work, so I replaced it with a used one. The newer one has 136k miles. The trans didn't have reverse but I drove the car 62 miles to my house. I bought a used JDM trans with 48k (roughly) on it. I replaced the Trans harness and shifter, I put a trans cooler in to keep the fluid cooler, pass window motor, radio, clove box latch, rear side panels, tail lights, Center consoled cover with black leather, T Top seals, Pass vent, door speakers and rear speakers, hatch shocks, New brakes, Starter, Alternator, New Battery and plugs, and Newer trunk tunnel cover. The front bumper was in BAD shape, so I put a Stock TT bumper on it and a TT wing.
The car has a rust spot on it the size of a baseball over the pass side fender. It is just surface rust and can be fixed Easily. The car has a July inspection sticker on it.
There are several parts that it still needs to do the swap. I would like to get $3800.00 Plus TT motor, but will accept Best Offer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I put over $2800 into the car, and got the TT motor from a friend that wrecked his TT. I was going to do a TT swap, but don't have the funds to complete it. If your looking for a car with Great potential, this 2+2 is Perfect. It's not everyday you can find a 2+2 TT. This Z needs a Good home and someone that can turn a dream into reality.
Let me know if you have any questions. I live in Northern VA. If you would like more pics, please let me know. I would be willing to drive the car and meet those that are interested
Thanks for looking

Follow Ups
  • 90 Silver NA 2+2 Auto - TReedsZ 16:51:03 07/23/11