People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 90 na 2+2

Posted by tnscoutr on July 10, 2011 at 6:59 PM
  This message has been viewed 296 times.

Screen Name:tnscoutr
Phone:(901)827-6017
E-mail:tnscoutr@comcast.net
Research tnscoutr's post history

Message It was our son's daily driver, a hailstorm hit Knoxville in April, and it is no longer economically feasible for him to drive it.

The good:
It is running. Approximately two years ago it got a JDM engine, main wiring harness, misc. hoses, tranny mount, exhaust, and tires. It also has an original key.

The bad:
The rear window was shattered, the windshield and driver side rear window are cracked. Our son said gas was dripping at the rear of the car. (I have not seen this since we trailered it home.). The stereo was stolen.

If it is not purchased, it will be on its way to a junk yard. I have neither the time, place, nor homeowners association to allow it to be parted out. Asking price is $750 as she sits, or $1200 includes the original engine (not running when removed), assorted parts, and the '99 JSPEC front fascia my son purchased for it. The fascia was never installed and is still in the shipping carton. I am not trying to mislead anyone about the condition of the car. It is rough. I have tried to include photos that shows all of the problems. If you have any questions, the email address in my profile is correct.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Also, while digging round in the back, I came across these two items that may interest someone.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Follow Ups