People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx twin turbo

Posted by elementfordeath on July 02, 2011 at 1:28 PM
  This message has been viewed 444 times.

Screen Name:elementfordeath
Phone:203-291-9891
E-mail:elementfordeath@netscape.net
Research elementfordeath's post history

Message For sale is my 1990 300zx twin turbo. I recently blew the head gasket and dont have the $ for the fix right now. I was planning on selling the car even before this happened. The car has only been sitting for a few days now since the head gasket blew. I brought it to the shop and confirmed that the head gasket was the only issue with the car. Before that it ran flawlessly.

Quick History: I am the third owner of this car. Picked it up 2 years ago as a non-turbo from a guy in NY. The car has 71,000 when i picked it up and currently has 100,000 on the body. A little more than a year ago, I did a JDM twin turbo swap on the car, done professionally. The engine had 45,000 miles on it when installed. I would guesstimate the milage on the engine to be about 60,000 miles currently. The engine has newly rebuilt stock turbos on it and a single pop charger intake. Only other mods on the car is the 3" downpipes. The car has an alpine headunit with custom 12" powerbass sub and amplifier. The speakers are all brand new and run off their own amplifier under the passenger seat. I had 2 additional tweeters installed in the door frame under the top of the seat belts. Sound system has a direct ipod hook-up and sounds amazing. Taillights are the stock JDM lights. Car was up for sale for $7500 but dropped to $4500 which is a complete loss on my end. I just need to get another car asap. I will consider trades for cars/ street bikes. Send me an offer and we'll talk. Only flaw on the car is that the clear coat is starting to peel on the hatch/fenders (easy fix) and there is a small dent by the drivers side door. Interior is extremely clean with black leather and custom blue led's. Headlights are 10,000K HID's installed about a year ago.

Text/call me on my cell at 203-291-9891

-Tim

Follow Ups