TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - WTB: '91 to '93 300ZX TT, sell me your car.
People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: WTB: '91 to '93 300ZX TT, sell me your car.

Posted by Street Surgeon on June 24, 2011 at 8:15 PM
  This message has been viewed 403 times.

Screen Name:Street Surgeon
Phone:40205171234
E-mail:coryisspammed@gmail.com
Research Street Surgeon's post history

Message Hi all, I'm interested in picking up a '91 to '95 TT asap but am having some trouble locating one that meets my criteria.

The Z I'm looking for is red, black, or white with charcoal/black leather interior. The car must be a 5spd and the lower the miles the better. I'd prefer a car without a ton of modifications but if they're tastefully done and mechanically sound then mods won't be a problem. No wrecks, no salvage titles, no rust, no goofy bodykits etc. I'm also not interested in the 16+k 90's and '91's that are out there. If you want that much for your Z please just keep it.

Before I even consider buying the car I'll need to see several pictures of the vehicle and have a complete list of things done to her. I'm not playing around, I make good money and am ready to spend a fair amount on a nice Z. Let me know if your car meets the above criteria via email at coryislost@gmail.com and we can talk. Thanks for your time!

Follow Ups
  • WTB: '91 to '93 300ZX TT, sell me your car. - Street Surgeon 20:15:40 06/24/11