TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - wheels fucas rucas trs shocks roller radar el
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: wheels fucas rucas trs shocks roller radar el

Posted by d.v. on June 22, 2011 at 1:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 510 times.

Screen Name:d.v.
Phone:715-803-5109
E-mail:douavang@frontier.com
Research d.v.'s post history

Message name: Doua Vang
email: douavang@frontier.com
number: 715-571-4506
city: Schofield
state: WI
zipcode: 54476

i just recently sold my TT. the new owner only took the car with oem stock wheels which left me with all my suspension parts and wheels to unload. here are pics of what the wheels look like on my ex-Z and the suspension parts:

the wheels are Privat Reserves at 19x9.5 +25. the tires are Cooper Zeon 2XS 265/30R19 with less than 2k miles on them. they will also come with hubcentric rings that fit perfect to the hub bore of our Zs.

the pic shows used tokico illuminas & intrax springs (1" drop) w/ 33k miles on them in very nice condition and all cleaned up. no tears in the boots. pretty much plug and play except for one shock that i took apart to re-seat the top hat and is still in pieces (pictured above). i also can't seem to locate one of the dial indicator caps so you'll have to use one of the other three to dial in the setting. new midori style topspeed fucas. new powertrix tension rods. new generic rucas from courtesy nissan (courtesyparts.com).

brand new eastwood fender, never used. no need to explain this baby.

PRICES (buyer pays actual shipping):

$975 privat reserves
$325 illuminas
$100 rucas
$130 trs
$100 fucas
$200 roller

i've also got a virtually brand new 8500 x50 radar that was used less than 10 hours (used it on my way home from ohio to wisconsin after buying my TT) for $250.

plus i got a blue glow panel and a gold one with carbon fiber innerds (sp?) that i want to unload before i launch a new design... contact me and we'll talk.

thanks for looking! feel free to txt me, email me, or pm me.

laters!

Follow Ups
  • wheels fucas rucas trs shocks roller radar el - d.v. 13:43:10 06/22/11