TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Ash Dual Fuel Pump Controller, TT fuel pump, TT block, misc.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Ash Dual Fuel Pump Controller, TT fuel pump, TT block, misc.

Posted by Gino Z32 on June 15, 2011 at 12:28 AM
  This message has been viewed 1067 times.

Screen Name:Gino Z32
Phone:443.996.6995
E-mail:Dave_o_2k@hotmail.com
Research Gino Z32's post history

Message Hey guys, just wanted to toss some stuff up that I have no use for: First up is a brand new AshSPEC Dual Fuel Pump Controller. I have no use for it as the Haltech standalone I am running does not support a fuel pump controller without wiring it in as a DPO, I took the easy route and grounded the pumps out to run 100% all the time.

I would like to get 250 shipped for it.

---------------------------

Next up is a TT short block-

This includes the oil pan, block, crank, oil filter tree, oil pump, and TT rods/wrist pins. This is a complete kit for building a TT motor, all you need are pistons and heads. I did hone the cylinders, but one cylinder does have some detonation marks at the very top so I would suggest boring over at least .020 (.5mm over size pistons). All the rods check out fine, the crank visually looks good and the oil pump checks in spec with a feeler guage, so basically get pistons, get it bored, get bearings, and slap some heads/turbos on it.

I have seen bare blocks (just block/girdle) sell for $150 so I am looking to get $225 for everything. Were you to buy a bare block and piece things together it would cost well over that price for what I am offering. I would prefer local pick up, but if you really want it and need it shipped you will be responsible for freight, and I doubt it will be cheap

----------------

next up is a working oil pressure sender

I have no need for it as I am running an aftermarket gauge in a triple din. I would like to get $35 shipped

-----------------

I also have 2 OEM O2 sensors, fairly low miles (under 20k), only damage is cosmetic from someone using vice grips to remove them from test pipes.

I would like to get $45 shipped

------------------

One full set of valve covers, or i have several individual covers if you need any single cover shoot me a PM. For single covers I am looking to get $20 shipped and for the full set I would like $45 shipped

-----------------

Last up I have a TT fuel pump, works great the only thing you will need to swap over from your old pump is the pickup/filter and the insulator as I cut the tabs off this one to use in a dual mount set up to make sure fuel issues I was having with the car weren't with one of the original pumps.

I would like to get $90 shipped for the pump

as always, feel free to shoot me an email to Dave_o_2k@hotmail.com with any reasonable offer, if you order more than one thing I will combine shipping and reduce the price to compensate.

Follow Ups
  • Ash Dual Fuel Pump Controller, TT fuel pump, TT block, misc. - Gino Z32 00:28:24 06/15/11