TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Set of OEM Chrome Wheels--Price Reduced!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Set of OEM Chrome Wheels--Price Reduced!

Posted by Ahmed (Chicago) on June 08, 2011 at 11:21 AM
  This message has been viewed 450 times.

Screen Name:Ahmed (NoVA)
Phone:111-111-1111
E-mail:azrashid at gmail.com
Research Ahmed (NoVA)'s post history

Message I'm selling a set of OEM TT Chrome Wheels. I would rate them a 7.5 out 10 in condition overall. The chrome on the face of the wheels are in good shape, with a few light scratches that are hard to see in pics. Two of the centercaps are showing a little bubbling. The biggest issue with the wheels is the area where the lugnuts are - each lugnut area is rough and the chrome is ruined there. Take a look at the pics and decide for yourself. I would imagine it would be hard to see when the wheels are on the car, unless you are looking from closeup. These would make an excellent set of track wheels.

The tires of the rear wheels are Bridgestone Potenza, but are ready to be replaced - there is barely anything left on them. The front wheels are Dunlop Sport 8000 and have a little life left on them. I will not sell only the rear wheels. Asking $400 OBO.

I would also consider a trade for a Blitz SBC-id boost controller or Stillen/Z1 intercoolers. Buyer pays 3% paypal fees.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Set of OEM Chrome Wheels--Price Reduced! - Ahmed (Chicago) 11:21:11 06/08/11