TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - T-Top shades & bags, Polished fuse box, tannaue cover, HID's
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: T-Top shades & bags, Polished fuse box, tannaue cover, HID's

Posted by ajacks8 on June 02, 2011 at 5:51 PM
  This message has been viewed 385 times.

Screen Name:ajacks8
Phone:402-490-2958
E-mail:ajacobitz8@netscape.net
Research ajacks8's post history

Message In ten years of owning my TTZ, I only kept the t-tops on when it was stored in the winter. That's why they made t-tops, right? Well, while I lost everything under the hood to a viscious fire, I managed to hang on to this perfect pair of t-top shades! Also, the original t-top bags are about a 9/10. I had to remove their silver sickers due to the aging adhesive. They are in great shape and really help to preserve those t-tops! I am looking for $60, shipped for the shades and $40, shipped for the bags. I also have a polished fuse box cover that is in pristine condition and was in place for 2-3 car shows. I put it on when arriving at show and removed it before leaving. It looks AWESOME!!! I think I gave almost $200 for this, but can let it go for $130 shipped. I also have a beautiful (compared to 90% of them) tanneau cover in charcoal. Don't let the dealer charge you almost $500 for one of these. You can barely tell mine was used - it shows like new and retracts effortlessly and completely! Lastly, my retrofit HID kit. I know I gave $400+ for this kit and used it sparingly, but the HID market has boomed since then, so I can do $120 for this kit, professionally retrofitted with Philips ballasts! Please email any questions. You will NOT be disappointed!

BEFORE (left) / AFTER (right)

Follow Ups
  • T-Top shades & bags, Polished fuse box, tannaue cover, HID's - ajacks8 17:51:30 06/02/11