TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stock rims, Hose Techniques kit, tire changing kit, MORE
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stock rims, Hose Techniques kit, tire changing kit, MORE

Posted by ajacks8 on June 02, 2011 at 5:22 PM
  This message has been viewed 298 times.

Screen Name:ajacks8
Phone:402-490-2958
E-mail:ajacobitz8@netscape.net
Research ajacks8's post history

I have two spare front left Z32 rims. One is immaculate(pictured above) and one is probably an 8/10(pictured below). I am looking for $110, shipped out of the perfect one and $60, shipped out of the one with some rash. Each comes with center cap. The one with some curb rash has no discoloration, but I took the picture in a hurry and neglected to wipe off the light layer of brake dust.

This silver Hose Techniques kit has NEVER been removed from plastic! This was purchased for my TT, but was never installed. I had plans to install with my fresh EFI harness, but lost Z to a battery fire before doing work. Anyway, this is a FULL kit, that includes cutter and accessories. This kit usually retails for $100 if you can find it in stock, but I can let it go for $75, shipped. It is silver in color and would compliment just about any color themed engine bay! Are your vaccum lines starting to crack and deteriorate? This could be your cost-effective solution to keeping that air flowing as it should! Please contact me with questions. You will LOVE what this does to the look of your engine bay. Picture is of actual kit:

I also have available each of the pieces involved with changing a flat tire...the unused spare wheel with COLLAPSIBLE tire ($115, shipped OBO), the aluminum wheel chaulks ($25, shipped), the original jack(used) with aluminum handle ($40, shipped), and even the Nissan lug wrench ($20, shipped). Please let me know if you are interested in any or all of these parts, or let me know if you have any questions. Thank for looking!

Follow Ups
  • Stock rims, Hose Techniques kit, tire changing kit, MORE - ajacks8 17:22:44 06/02/11