Subject SELLING: Widebody rolling chassis FS ++++++

Posted by CarbonZTT on June 01, 2011 at 2:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 689 times.

Screen Name:CarbonZTT
Phone:
E-mail:CarbonZTT@aol.com
Research CarbonZTT's post history

Message 93 Widebody TT chassis ++++.

A little background...I purchased this Z almost 10 years ago. It was originally white, but didn't stay that way long. The Z was shipped up to Avalon Racing where there was a complete color change from white to graphite gray pearl (1c6). The seamless Paul Bailey wide kit was installed at that time as well, and I took delivery of the newly painted Z in 02. All the trim, and harness's were changed in 06. The 8 pt roll cage was fabricated by LMR in CT, and is fully covered in padded nova suede.

What you get now on the chassis plus a lot more. All she needs to run is front brakes, and a motor and tranny, everything else is there.

Suspension
Tein RA coilovers
Stillen rear strut tower brace
carbing front strut tower bar
Stillen sway bars
Stillen adjustable tension rods
Midori hicas eliminator
Midori bushings
Midori upper a arms
Kazama rear upper links
Nismo wheel studs

Paint-Custom Graphite Gray Pearl
Seamless Paul Bailey wide body kit
JUN aero hood
Stillen GTZ-R front
Jspec tail lights
Jspec center panel
Stillen ducted panel
Rear wiper shaved
Washer fluid squirters shaved
stock wing removed

Electronics:
Alpine head unit
HKS turbo timer
Defi BF control unit wired in
racelogic traction control
apexi afc

Misc
Stillen hub
Signal quick release

etc etc etc

There really is too much to list that is in the chassis right now, but if your interested give me a call and i'l go over as much as i can with you on the phone. This is a great oportnity to build your show/track car the way you want without having much down time or just part out whats here and make some money i don't have the time for.

Here is a quick price breakdown of some of the body work, and other costs

PB kit 2500
jun hood 1500
paint 8000
roll cage 4500
nova suede 1500

+ all the suspension parts. just these get up to 20k quickly plus there is a lot more here

Any questions please let me know. I'd like to get around $10,000 for the complete rolling chassis. Have the titel ready to go, and it can be picked up any time. I'm located about 20minutes north of downtown tampa.

The completed Z had a total of 13 different sponsorships over the years, and 14 total printed pages in features including an 8 page turbo mag feature.

If purchased by this weekend I'll drop the price to $8500 for everything. I have a limited oportunity to buy something, so I'll take a hit on the chassis. After this weekend its gone though and the price will be back up to $10000
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Widebody rolling chassis FS ++++++ - CarbonZTT 14:53:31 06/01/11