People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1993 300ZX NA, 5-spd, 91K, Pearl White

Posted by OverZealous (CT) on May 20, 2011 at 9:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 939 times.

Screen Name:OverZealous (CT)
Phone:8609660016
E-mail:taylor.strack@gmail.com
Research OverZealous (CT)'s post history

Message I've had this car for over two years and have put a lot of work into it to bring it to the pristine condition you see below. There is nothing wrong with this car! I'm only selling it to make room for a new baby... TT. The car is an absoulute blast to drive and get looks and comments wherever I go. No leaks in the T-tops and climate control works awesome. Clean carfax, straight body, meticulously maintained, driven on nice days only, and always garage kept. No animals or smoking in this car -- no allegies ever. This car has absolutely NO oil leaks to spot your nice driveway. Drive it home with confidence.

- Original Pearl White / Black Leather Interior
- 5-spd Manual
- 91K miles
- Stock exhaust, stock suspension
- Never tracked or raced

Required maintenance which has been performed include:
- Rear Main Seal -- has been replaced
- New Specialty Z Sport Clutch -- smooth and strong
- Six Brand-New OEM Style Pintleless Injectors -- you will never see the typical 300Z injector problems for the time you own this car.
- Brand New Timing Belt -- and installed correctly!
- 120K Maintenance -- including all new valve cam seals
- Brand-New Water Pump -- coolant system recently flushed out
- New Shifter Bushings (stock shifter) -- for predictably smooth shifting.
- Throttle Body Coolant Bypass -- standard procedure to minimize maintenance liability
- EGR System Delete -- another expected procedure to avoid emmissions system troubles
- New OEM O2 Sensors -- both sides
- New Battery
- New OEM PCV Valves
- New Iridium Spark Plugs

Aesthetic Upgrades:
- Staggered Stern Wheels -- tires still have plenty of meat on them and the back left one is brand new
- OEM Clock has been refurbished to keep perfect time
- New Leather Center Console, E-Brake, and Shifter Leather (more pics to come)

Performance Upgrades:
- JWT Pop Charger
- Ash-Spec ECU

Only Outstanding Issues:
- BOSE head unit was replaced with a quality Pioneer piece, however the rest of the system was not upgraded at the same time in the Bose rear amplifiers suffer of the typical degradation.
- A/C system was accidentally discharged last summer and needs to be recharged. It otherwise works great!

I'll gladly entertain you to have the car checked out by someone knowledgeable if you'd like.

I'm asking $7,200.

Thanks for taking a look.

Follow Ups