TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - CCW Classics - Drag Pack for Supra/Z32 - price reduced!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: CCW Classics - Drag Pack for Supra/Z32 - price reduced!

Posted by Speedy1003 (IN) on May 20, 2011 at 9:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 2395 times.

Screen Name:SuperZee
Phone:
E-mail:twinturbo@comcast.com
Research SuperZee's post history

Message This combo was originally on a Supra. 16x10s on rear w/ 26x11.5 M/T ET Streets. Fronts are 16x4.5 w/ bias ply champions.

Rims are in GREAT condition, no road rash, scratches or blemishes...very nice shape. One of front tires has a small area where tire caught the fender lip. Otherwise, front tires in great shape w/ lots of tread. Rear tires have ~20-25 passes, still lots left in them.

Included in the sale are 5mm spacers for both front and rear, lugs, and center caps x4.

I have an older set of aftermarket rear upper arms that I had to modify to clear the 10" rims. SPL's v3 rear uppers look like the ticket for an upper arm that will work w/o modification.

This is a $2600+ set of wheels/tires new, minus the spacers and center caps. $1300 + shipping/paypal for all. Several pics below of the rims. If you have serious interest, I'll snap more pics. Please e-mail me with any questions.

Follow Ups
  • CCW Classics - Drag Pack for Supra/Z32 - price reduced! - Speedy1003 (IN) 21:05:18 05/20/11