People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Downpipes, Random Tech Cats, Greddy SMIC's

Posted by FuerGrissa on May 11, 2011 at 2:31 AM
  This message has been viewed 510 times.

Screen Name:FuerGrissa
Phone:585 953 8806
E-mail:cdlapoin[at]ncsu.edu
Research FuerGrissa's post history

Message Downpipes are 2.5in Z1 Motorsports 4-bolt variety, Used for approx 3k miles over the last 5 years. (car hasn't run in 3 years) $175

Random Tech catalytic converters sold by Z1 also, are 2.5in variety with metallic cores (more durrable and handle higher temps than ceramic). these also have about 3k miles on them. $550

Greddy SMIC's were one of the best performing SMIC's available before 2.5in in/out alternatives came on the market, but if you don't want to replace your entire intake tract these are about as good as it gets. Milage on these is unknown as the car came with them, but they are in great condition with very few bent fins and no cracks/leaks. $575

All images in this post are stock images from Z1's website and show products in NEW condition. The actual products I'm selling are in USED condition. I have actual photos of the items for sale on my phone that I can email or text to anyone interested, and will update listing with actual photos as soon as I'm able to get them off my phone.

Follow Ups
  • Downpipes, Random Tech Cats, Greddy SMIC's - FuerGrissa 02:31:55 05/11/11