People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Lots of 300zx TT Goodies

Posted by ZTurboFan on April 26, 2011 at 9:56 AM
  This message has been viewed 852 times.

Screen Name:ZTurboFan
Phone:403-630-1336
E-mail:websignups1337@gmail.com
Research ZTurboFan's post history

Message I’m open to offers on any of the following. If you want to pay via PayPal, add 3%. Shipping is for freight to any location in Canada or Continental United States. On larger, heavier items, I’ll get freight quotes to your location and adjust the cost accordingly.

Any of these pieces that are stock came off a 1995 300zx Twin Turbo. This vehicle currently only has 30,000 original miles and I bought it when it had 6,000 miles. So, from that information all of these pieces have less than 24,000 miles on them for certain.

Stock Intake Hoses
In box since August 2003, very good condition.
Used for 7000-8000 miles
$50 shipped.

Stock Turbo Chargers
Used for maybe 10000 miles tops
Removed to upgrade to HKS2530’s
Been sitting in my garage for around 8 years
Both spin freely, no noise when spinning.
Shaft play comments: They don’t move front to back at all. I can make them both wiggle a little left to right.
$475 shipped. (Open to offers)

Pair of stock intercoolers. Would have about 10000 miles of use on them - and then they've been sitting in my garage.
$30 plus freight to your location.

I've got a 300zx car bra. It looks like it might have been used for a very short period of time as the metal clips have been bent to fit so I know it was put on once before. Looks to be pretty good condition.
$30 plus freight to your location.

Greg Dupree 2.5” Split Down pipes
Stillen 2.5” Test Pipes
I will have replaced these a year or so ago when I went to the Specialtzy Z 3” Super Splits and reduction pipes. So, maximum they’d have as far as usage goes is 24000 miles.
$350 plus freight costs.
I will split these items apart – so open to offers on these items - individually or as set. That goes for the rear exhaust portions listed below as well.

Stock OEM H-Pipe and Muffler exhaust sections. These stock pieces were OFF the car when I bought it, at that time it had 6000 miles on it. So very minimal usage on these exhaust pieces.
Open to offers.

Stillen Aluminum Flywheel
[ http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=ASCFLY01&c=PE&year=1995&make=NISSAN&model=300ZX ]
Insert is thrashed and you’d have to replace it but flywheel is fine.
$175 shipped.

RPS Segmented Flywheel
I bought this and used it for a short while. The clutch I was using wasn’t holding the power at the drag strip (maybe 10 passes before it was slipping) so I just took the damn thing out. Chucked the clutch, and sent this RPS flywheel to Specialty Z to have new inserts installed. That’s the scoop with this piece. So it has brand new, never used inserts – ready to go.
$275 shipped.

RPS Max Street Clutch & Disc
Brand new, never installed, so never used.
Note: Does not include TOB, pilot bushing.
$375 shipped.

Lifters
I have 48 lifters. Status unknown. I will have replaced the ones in my other Z’s over the years thinking that was the problem of ticking.
$250 per set of 24, shipped. [I have 2 sets]

Intake Cam Gears
These are the newer style, came off of a 1995. They are worth $400 as cores at BDE. So you could buy these, and use them as cores…hell, I’m tempted to keep them and upgrade them to the BDE’s so they’re adjustable. Hmmm. Oh well, out the door they go…[will just be the cam gears themselves, not the cam bolts that are shown in the picture.]
$340 shipped.

Misc. Nitrous Kit Stuff
Basically this is the stuff that was a nitrous kit that was sold via Stillen for the 300zx. I bought it several years ago. It has the remote bottle opener, wiring, etc. It will be missing some things, like the switch, etc. WYSIWYG. The solenoid is pretty much brand new (used like 4 times) as the original one I had failed.
Open to offers.

Nitrous Bottles (10lb)
One is blue and one is metallic blue (pictured).
$110 each. Plus freight costs.
They have nitrous in them (unknown amounts) so I am trying to sell locally as well. But if you want one, I’ll drain the bottle and ship it.

I also have a stock 2-piece drive shaft. This will have about 8000 miles on its life.
I also have a Z1 1-piece aluminum drive shaft. (5 speed, turbo, 2 seater) $275 shipped.
I also have a 5 speed transmission. My original tranny was replaced under warranty with this one. This one has maybe 15000 miles on it. I went to a TH400 and won't be going back. Ever.
I also have a ZEX bottle warmer that has never been installed, never been used.
I also have a set of front wheels/tires OEM that were taken off the car at 1,200 miles. Just fronts, as I've used the rears for drag racing (and still do)
Open to offers on any of this stuff - but I don't have photos of that stuff because it is stored in not so easy to reach places of my garage. But if you want any of it, I can get it down and photograph...just might take me a while to do that...

Follow Ups
  • Lots of 300zx TT Goodies - ZTurboFan 09:56:15 04/26/11