People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Z Parts with Brand New 555's Purple Tops

Posted by Huber300zx on April 26, 2011 at 9:15 AM
  This message has been viewed 335 times.

Screen Name:Huber300zx
Phone:646-247-5465
E-mail:Huber300zx@gmail.com
Research Huber300zx's post history

Message I got up for sale 1 NA auto 2+2 driveshaft with center carrier bearing in great shape. -80 shipped
I also have an auto flywheel in good shape 20 shipped
Stock TT exhaust manifolds in good condition- 35 shipped
Lastly i have 3 Enkei FN-18 Rims wrapped in Falken tires. One rim cracked due to an accident. The other remaining rims are in decent shape and two of the three tires tread is excellent other one should be changed. tires alone for these were 160 a tire. im looking for 350 and that would be picked up. I would prefer if these were picked up. they have the enkei center caps and are gunmetal with a chrome polished lip and are 18X8.5 all around. good fitment with no clearence problems. if shipped i will get a quote.
good condition nose panel with the nissan emblem- 60 shipped
and a mint never hit black NA front bumper for sale- 100 picked up preferred( otherwise u deal with shipping charges)
Also will have shortly a mint NA 3rd brake light- 130 shipped
Stock shifter that is less than 8 months old- 40 shipped
I also have 3 autometer procomp gauges in mint condition, now i have only the gauges and the wires are attached but need to be spliced. its 40 per gauge or all three for 100 shipped. Its oil temp, water temp, and fuel level. Silver bezel and white face.
Also have two air intake T's in excellent shape 30 shipped each
And a stock OEM Airbox w/ filters 40 shipped.
Also have a suede glove box for sale 40 shipped
And an upper plenum for sale. 100 shipped
And for the FINALE!!! I have brand new never used or seen fuel Nismo 555cc purple top injectors. Will Be selling these injectors in the rails as I have acquired new 300 degree rails and no longer need these. The rails are in very good condition and have had AN fittings welded on to support a fully stainless steel system. The injectors and rails are going for 750 FIRM. This price is a shipped and paypalled price. includes all O rings, seals, aluminum caps, and allen head fasteners. ALL Stainless Steel TOO! Let Me Know If you have any questions. I can always Email pics upon interest.

Follow Ups
  • Z Parts with Brand New 555's Purple Tops - Huber300zx 09:15:47 04/26/11