TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Caliper Adapter Brackets for 12.75" rotors FULL PAD CONTACT
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Caliper Adapter Brackets for 12.75" rotors FULL PAD CONTACT

Posted by Kandy Orange Z on April 16, 2011 at 9:41 AM
  This message has been viewed 461 times.

Screen Name:Kandy Orange Z
Phone:517-937-4769
E-mail:delsoltnr@yahoo.com
Research Kandy Orange Z's post history

Message In part with my turbo builder/owner of Turbo Concepts, we will be offering a 12.75" big brake kit. We have redesigned our brackets to to accept the 350z track rotor ONLY for ease if replacement of the rotor is needed. With our Brackets, the rotor is almost dead center with the middle of the caliper. You will also have FULL pad contact from the oem nissan caliper. Other Relocating brackets do not do this. That is the biggest advantage over any other bracket by far.
As for fitment...slight modification is needed for the brackets to fit. Our tolerences are very close, so once the bracket is mounted, it is very very secure. Here is a link to the areas that may need to be modified. La-Z-Link This is the most extreme level of modification i have seen/done myself. Please keep that in mind. Stock wheels will not work. As for measurements, the bracket moves the caliper 1 inch forward and 3mm's toward the wheel. A hubcentric spacer/longer studs could be used if the the wheel doesnt clear.
Normal Price $200 shipped
Sale Price $179 shipped

Rotor Kits,Brake Pads and SS lines are available as well.

*These will also work with AMS's r33 skyline rotors. A 90 thousandths washer would be needed to center caliper*****

If you have any questions feel free to email me at delsoltnr@yahoo.com or call/txt me at 517-937-4769

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow Ups
  • Caliper Adapter Brackets for 12.75" rotors FULL PAD CONTACT - Kandy Orange Z 09:41:52 04/16/11