TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Twin Turbo / Non Turbo motors and accessories
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Twin Turbo / Non Turbo motors and accessories

Posted by 300redtt on April 13, 2011 at 5:51 AM
  This message has been viewed 479 times.

Screen Name:300redtt
Phone:401-944-2130
E-mail:redttred300300zx@hotmail.com
Research 300redtt's post history

Message Selling 2 sets of early style non turbo injectors... 125 shipped each set

Selling 2 sets of early style Twin Turbo injectors... 125 shipped each set

For pick up only i have 1 full(injectors to sensors) twin turbo motor that needs a pass. side turbo (current one is bad)... 800

for pick up only i have 1 full(no turbos, has injectors ect.) Twin turbo motor that has low compression in cyl. 4(120psi)... 500

For pick up only i have 1 twin turbo motor that had a tick from the heads so the heads started to be taken apart but are still bolted onto block... 400 (i reccommend just getting new set of heads for the motor and get some turbos and your all set.)

I have 1 set of turbos that were purchased new and put on the above motor with low compression and taken off when removed... 400 shipped

for pick up only, This weekend i will also have a Non Turbo motor and 5spd tranny laying around... 600

Please don't call with any lower price than listed and i will not ship the motors.

401-282-8387 please text. I'm always at work and when im not i try to be sleeping lol. Prefer money order as payment as paypal always seems to take 2 weeks to do anything. thanks.

Follow Ups
  • Twin Turbo / Non Turbo motors and accessories - 300redtt 05:51:00 04/13/11