TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Steering U-Joint, TT Brake Booster, Interior & More
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Steering U-Joint, TT Brake Booster, Interior & More

Posted by Stadsport (PHX) on April 05, 2011 at 1:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 961 times.

Screen Name:Stadsport (Nick@CZP)
Phone:602-283-3500
E-mail:nick@myczp.com
Research Stadsport (Nick@CZP)'s post history

Message hatch_shocks.jpg

Twin Turbo 2-seater hatch struts in good shape, had no trouble holding up a hatch with a stock flushmount spoiler. Beefier than NA hatch struts. NLA from Nissan, $50 shipped for the pair (cheaper than aftermarket replacements).

brakebooster_1.jpg

brakebooster_2.jpg

Good Brake Booster. Came from a 1990 TT. Z1 sells new ones for $530, or used for $150. Buy this one for $50+shipping.

steering_ujoint.jpg

Steering column lower u-joint. Has freely-moving joints with no play/slop. Includes bolts (U-joint's threads are in great shape, too.. they like to strip). This is a common culprit to loose play in the steering wheel and can be replaced from under the car pretty easily. FYI- the purple strip is the side that goes towards the steering rack. $50 shipped.

tokico_hps.jpg

Rear Tokico HPs ("blues"). These were on my own car, the shafts are perfect, they have no leaks and work great. Sorry, I just have the rears. Prefer local pickup, will ship at buyer's expense. $40. Also, not sure why this picture automagically turned upside-down.

plenum.jpg

TT Upper Intake Manifold w/Throttle Bodies. No stripped holes, but has one with a bolt broken off inside in a non-critical location (one of the bolt holes for the FPR, not a hard fix). Throttle Bodies are complete, includes the red "TWIN TURBO" badge in decent condition. Has the throttle bodies and complete linkage, PCV valves, and still has the hard pipes underneath for those trying to keep things original. $70 Local pickup only.

injector1.jpg

injector2.jpg

Phase 1 (90-94) TT 370CC Injector. Purple w/Blue dot (OEM replacement). Ohms within spec, clicks, clean. $35/shipped. Sorry, just have the one.

tps.jpg

90TT/5spd Throttle Position Sensor. UNTESTED. Connectors and pigtail are unbroken. $20 shipped.

actuators.jpg

TT Adjustable Shock Actuators. $25 shipped for the whole set.

bumper1.jpg

bumper2.jpg

bumper3.jpg

OEM Rear Bumper Cover. Has a minor crack under the passenger side exhaust--completely hidden when installed on a car and doesn't affect installation. Other than that it's in good shape, just paint it and stick it on. $40. Local pickup only.

blower_motor.jpg

Blower motor. Was from a 90 with auto climate control (don't know if they're different, but just fyi). $40+shipping (it's kind of big).

doorpanel-1.jpg

Passenger door panel. Mostly good, but it looks like the tweed is lifting up a bit at the top/front corner of the arm rest--could easily be fixed with some glue. Local pickup only. $30. Update: I took a new pic of it in the light, it's in great shape other than that tiny corner. Someone come get this thing.

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

Dome/map lights in good condition - $20 shipped

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Interior fuse panel cover. Didn't fit my car for some reason, make sure it will fit yours. $10 shipped

IMG_0249.jpg

Interior aspirator fan for auto climate control cars. Fan seems to spin freely. $20 shipped

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Local pickup only

Mint headliner. No cracks, no bowing, fading, anything. Even the original sound deadening is in tact. Local pickup only. $40. All but tan/brown are NLA from Nissan which is, and I'm not kidding, $253.

IMG_0266.jpg

Passenger side dash finisher. No cracks, rubber is still good. $15 shipped. Updated: Have Driver's Side, too. It has some minor scuffs towards the bottom, but no cracks or anything. Will sell both for $25 shipped.

IMG_0273.jpg

Door sills. The upper/left one has some parallel cracks (I don't remember which side is which!) as you can see from the pic. $25 shipped.

carpet.jpg

2-seater black carpet. A little rough, needs to be cleaned, but you could easily bring it back to life. Local pickup only. $20 takes it.

No pictures:

Air Regulator. This is the valve that causes your car to raise the idle while it's cold and gradually lower as it warms up. Ohms within spec. $30 shipped, costs $94 new.

2-seater T-top Glass. Passenger side has a surface rust spot on the top, paint is pretty bad. Driver's side is missing a bunch of interior/latch parts (Sorry if you were looking for them, but my driver's side t-top is like new now!). Perfect if you need new T-top glass for $40. Local pickup only.

Driver's Door Window Glass. It's exactly what it sounds like. $30. Local pickup only.

Everything is OBO, and all prices include shipping within the continental US unless stated otherwise. Please add 2% for PayPal fees. Local/ProjectZ32 members get better prices off the "shipped" prices (contact me), and of course don't have to use PayPal. I will gladly offer shipping/combo discounts if you're interested in multiple parts.

Follow Ups
  • Steering U-Joint, TT Brake Booster, Interior & More - Stadsport (PHX) 13:45:42 04/05/11