TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Greddy SP2, Tein Low Springs, WW bodykit, OEM TT wheels
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Greddy SP2, Tein Low Springs, WW bodykit, OEM TT wheels

Posted by BoostingZX on April 02, 2011 at 12:14 AM
  This message has been viewed 468 times.

Screen Name:BoostingZX
Phone:3102519809
E-mail:dalegendneverdies@yahoo.com
Research BoostingZX's post history

Message Hey guys like the title says i got a few things for sale:

I have a greddy SP-2 for the 300zx 2+2. It has roughly around ~12,000. I had this on my NA a while back and was going use it on my other NA but plans changed. It's in very good condition the only thing is that I took off my cats off of my old NA and welded the H-Pipe right onto the test pipes. I will post pictures up tomorrow morning.

Selling it for $$350 OBO

I have some Tein lowering springs with Tokico Blues and stock GR2 shocks. The front shocks are tokico's and the rear are stock GR2's. I didn't buy the rear ones because i the gr2s where almost new so i just got the front struts. The shocks and the springs have around ~6500 miles on them.

Im selling the set for $225

I also have a WingsWest Polyurethane body kit. The rear Valance and the sideskirts where NEVER mounted so they are still black. The only thing that I used was the front Fascia so its the only thing thats a little scratched because my old NA was lowered. I originally bought the whole thing for $850.

I'm asking $550 for the whole set

Also I have two sets of OEM wheels with tires

The original NA rims are all 16x7.5 all around with mix matched tires

The OEM TT wheels are 16x7.5 fronts and 16x8.5 rear

The fronts are 16x7.5 w/Bridgestone Potenza 225/50/r16

Rears are 16.8.5 w/Bridgestone Potenza 245/45/r16

I'm asking 125 for the NA wheels and $250 obo for the TT wheels

ALL of these things are OBO so feel free to throw me some offers as well as any trades? I will post pictures up tomorrow as soon as i can!

Thanks for looking! :)

Follow Ups
  • Greddy SP2, Tein Low Springs, WW bodykit, OEM TT wheels - BoostingZX 00:14:13 04/02/11