TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stock wheels (TT and NA) and sound equipment FS
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stock wheels (TT and NA) and sound equipment FS

Posted by zfan21 on March 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 471 times.

Screen Name:TheMarlin (MidTN)
Phone:6153193108
E-mail:copperheadridge@yahoo.com
Research TheMarlin (MidTN)'s post history

Message I've got several sets of stock wheels for sale.

I have a full set of four TT wheels (all 8.5 inch width). These are painted black and look good. I'd say 8/10 with a few minor chips in the paint. They have tires on them, but they won't last you long (one won't hold air). If you need them shipped I will remove the tires to save on shipping. I prefer to sell all four together, but I can probably sell you a pair if that's all you need. I'm asking $450 + shipping.

I also have a set of chrome NA wheels. These are in excellent condition, 9/10. No tires on these. Asking $400 + shipping.

Last, I have a pair of TT front wheels (same as NA wheels). These are in good shape as well, 8.5/10. These have Dayton tires on them with good tread left. Asking $250 + shipping.

Sound Equipment:
I have two stock Bose speakers that were working last week when I pulled them. That's the best guarantee I can give on them. $30 shipped.

If anyone wants them, I've got four stock Bose amps that are not working. I don't know if anyone out there fixes them, but if you want them, I'll ship all four for $20.

Prices for the wheels are negotiable. I'll do what I can to help you out if you need the wheels shipped, but I don't think shipping will be cheap. Email me for pics, I'm fairly new to the forum and am not sure how to attach pics. Thanks.

Follow Ups
  • Stock wheels (TT and NA) and sound equipment FS - zfan21 17:45:29 03/22/11