TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - >>>>NEEDED<<<< 1994+ Pair of Charcoal Door Panels
People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: >>>>NEEDED<<<< 1994+ Pair of Charcoal Door Panels

Posted by collegeboy on March 10, 2011 at 12:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 330 times.

Screen Name:collegeboy
Phone:4694385044
E-mail:michaelkih@hotmail.com
Research collegeboy's post history

Message I need a pair of interior door panels for a 1994+ 300ZX. The ones with no seatbelt holes in them.

The vinyl upper part of them must be in mint condition, with no holes or dents in them. The lower suede section however does not have to be perfect b/c I am getting it re-wraped in black nova suede anyways down there.

I've been looking forever for these. None good and junkyards, Bernie doesn't have a pair, and even Z1 didn't have a pair in good shape(Theirs had dents in the vinyl they told me), so I have decided to just post a classified ad here everyday or so, and I figure eventually someone will have a pair. I would buy new, but only the drivers side is available and it's $700 for just that one side, and that is even too steep for me...I mean really, that's rediculous!

Please send me pictures of your panels to michaelkih@hotmail.com, and I have no problem paying very good money for a nice set. Thanks!

Follow Ups
  • >>>>NEEDED<<<< 1994+ Pair of Charcoal Door Panels - collegeboy 12:02:09 03/10/11