TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Make offers: front turn signals, foglights, engine covers...
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Make offers: front turn signals, foglights, engine covers...

Posted by Woody75 (Denver) on March 10, 2011 at 8:25 AM
  This message has been viewed 403 times.

Screen Name:Woody75 (Denver)
Phone:720 nine77 74two4
E-mail:Timothy dot oconnor at comcast.net
Research Woody75 (Denver)'s post history

Message Make me an offer on any of this stuff. Most stuff will be shipped using usps priority mail boxes so please keep that in mind when making the offer including shipping. Average shipping cost is about $10.

I have many sets of turn signals taking up room. Some are good, some have defects, some are missing the wiring harness. Tell me what you need. If you need a good working set I will pick out the best ones and go from there. I know there was a guy moding them to have IC ducts, buy the whole batch.

Lots of foglights and parts. Some are whole, some are missing the small side lense, some are pitted, etc. The ones on the top are missing the backs (far left anf right one have been sold), the ones on the bottom are whole. Top left one has a good lense, but the case is broke. May or maynot have bulbs.

Engine covers. Repaint them or bolt them on as is. 2 middle red stripe ones are sold.

Follow Ups
  • Make offers: front turn signals, foglights, engine covers... - Woody75 (Denver) 08:25:12 03/10/11