TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Complete part out - 1994 300zx 2+2 - Sacramento Area - 916
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Complete part out - 1994 300zx 2+2 - Sacramento Area - 916

Posted by LeaninBack916 on March 02, 2011 at 1:44 PM
  This message has been viewed 373 times.

Screen Name:LeaninBack916
Phone:9166004131
E-mail:leaninback916@gmail.com
Research LeaninBack916's post history

Message Pretty much every part on this car is there for now, but soon not to be.

1994 300zx 2+2
145k miles
Engine seized up. Dont have the money to fix her.

I also have an extra vg30de (blown head gasket) sitting on a table right now.

Have a rebuild kit for the vg30de that I was going to have a friend use but he of course has been slacking and I dont have the time or space to get the other Z working again

Exterior - Dark Green
Interior - Tan Leather and brown accents

I am going to soon pull her into the garage and start stripping her down one by one. If anyone needs any parts please do the following:

Email or TEXT me. Calls will probably not be answered I am way too busy and most of the time have my phone on silent. Best is by email or text. Please tell me what you want and how much you are looking to shell out for it. Dont low ball me, but I dont expect a premium.

Ask me if it has it and it probably does, I will be parting out within the next week or two and will get a running list going.

Things I can think of:

T-Tops, JDM smoked taillights, front headlights, turn signals, fog lights, interior trim pieces, leather seats (worn but still usable passenger one has no rips). etc. Plenty of parts will be there!

Just tell me again, what you want and how much for it. If you arent nearby to pickup, please factor in shipping price and tell me where you live. I will try to respond as I can.

Follow Ups
  • Complete part out - 1994 300zx 2+2 - Sacramento Area - 916 - LeaninBack916 13:44:25 03/02/11