People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: jwt r5 cam set --- h-beam rods

Posted by Tech@EPR on February 07, 2011 at 1:37 PM
  This message has been viewed 566 times.

Screen Name:Tech@EPR
Phone:609-234-4700
E-mail:tech@epracing.net
Research Tech@EPR's post history

Message I've got a set of R5 cams on the shelf that not being used. Need to let them go as I personally have no use for them. Excellent condition. ready to be installed. $700+ shipping. Optional to be coated for an additional $175.

Customer left these CAT H beam connecting rods at the shop NIB and wants me to get rid of them for him. He went with Pauter upgrades. These are made by CAT. $450 + shipping Info below....

"C.A.T. 3D Plus® super racing rods are manufactured from the best aircraft quality 4340 steel. Using the new Autocad 14 computer, the 3D Plus® Super Racing rods are the lightest racing rod in their category without sacrifice of any strength. Rods and caps are forged in separate processes for optimum internal grain flow and structural integrity. The C.A.T. 3D Plus® super racing rods are perfect for small blocks engine roducing 800 HP, big blocks and other similar engines producing 900 HP. C.A.T. Super Racing rods are installed with A18 bronze pin bushing for floating pin to stand high impact force. A third oil hole is drilled at top of the small end to bleed air in the aerated lube system to avoid air pocket damage. All C.A.T. Super Racing rods are equipped with America made 8740 cap screws. A premiun grade moly base lube is packed in every set."

Specs : Length 154.0, Rod 53.0, Pin 22.0, Rew 20.75, 300ZX/Maxima DOHC '90-02, J30 DOHC '93-94,Weight 630g

Follow Ups
  • jwt r5 cam set --- h-beam rods - Tech@EPR 13:37:12 02/07/11