TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Full part-out (interior, oily bits, etc).
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Full part-out (interior, oily bits, etc).

Posted by Stadsport (PHX) on February 01, 2011 at 1:48 PM
  This message has been viewed 595 times.

Screen Name:Stadsport (Nick@CZP)
Phone:602-283-3500
E-mail:nick@myczp.com
Research Stadsport (Nick@CZP)'s post history

Message I've been pulling and cleaning and organize and still have a bunch of work to do, but here's what I have available right now.

IMG_0228.jpg

Headlight Switch in good shape - $20 shipped

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

Dome/map lights in good condition - $20 shipped

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

Mint rear-view mirror. No flakes/scratches/cracks in the glass, dimmer switch is solid (not squishy or loose as they tend to be). Mount is present/unbroken--pop yours off and replace easily. - $20 shipped

IMG_0233.jpg

Passenger-side window switch. Looks like the white label has rubbed off, but the switch is fine and mounting tab is still in tact. $20 shipped

IMG_0235.jpg

Quarter window trims pieces. In overall good shape as you can see from the picture. $20 shipped

IMG_0236.jpg

Rear washer tank, includes neck (which looks like it's had some kinks, but no cracks) and pumps + hoses, which are in good shape. No cracks in the body of the tank. - $20 shipped

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Local pickup only

'90 Dash in great condition. No cracks in the surface, no peeling (dash vent areas are perfect), no discoloration. Some of the hidden mounting points are cracked, which is common, but nothing critical--all of the major mounting points are in tact. $80.

IMG_0244.jpg

Hatch side trim pieces in good shape. I believe one has ONE broken mounting tab, but still very usable. - Make me an offer

IMG_0245.jpg

Like-new motor mounts. A little dirty, but they had recently been replaced. No cracking, no leaks, they're totally solid and still have the Nissan part stickers on them. Will run on my own car if they don't sell. - $50 shipped (brand new are ~$86 each).

IMG_0246.jpg

US Driver's Side seat motors. Seat is trashed, but I was told the electrical bits are good. Keeping the switches for myself, sorry. - $30 shipped

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Interior fuse panel cover. Didn't fit my car for some reason, make sure it will fit yours. $10 shipped

IMG_0249.jpg

Interior aspirator fan for auto climate control cars. Fan seems to spin freely. $10 shipped

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

Gauge hood. No cracks, but one of the "fingers" is gone as you can see. $25 shipped - will sell with dash for only $15.

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

Mint dash vents. NO CRACKS AT ALL, clean, includes sunload sensor + connector and pigtail. NLA from Nissan, were ~$54/ea. $35 shipped, will take extra care in packaging. Combine with dash for only $20

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

90 tweed glove box. Tweed could use a little cleaning but in overall good shape. Includes frame, has good hinges and good shock (I didn't even know they used a shock!) - $40 shipped

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

Local pickup only

Mint headliner. No cracks, no bowing, fading, anything. Even the original sound deadening is in tact. $40. All but tan/brown are NLA from Nissan which is, and I'm not kidding, $253.

IMG_0257.jpg

Gauge bezel. No cracks whatsoever. This was on a 90/non-airbag car, please make sure it will fit yours. $20 shipped.

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

Passenger-side power mirror. Not sure if it's heated (I believe it is, the car was GLL trim but the center switch was gone before I got to it!). In good shape, but the paint has seen better days... you might be able to breath new life into the paint with some claybar, but I'd expect to repaint it. Connector is in good shape, too. $50 shipped

IMG_0265.jpg

Good sun visors. Could use a bit of cleaning but in overall good shape. Passenger-side has good glass. Both include the little clippies that let you "close" them all the way, but no hardware (screws). - $20 shipped

IMG_0266.jpg

Passenger side dash finisher. No cracks, rubber is still good. $15 shipped.

IMG_0267.jpg

Rear hatch molding/weather stripping for a 2-seater. In perfect shape, feels new, and was probably recently replaced (a lot of odds and ends on this car were). Would prefer not to ship since I don't want to bend it much but I can if necessary. $30 shipped, $20 picked up.

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

Complete tail lights in overall good shape. DS is basically perfect, PS has some minor cracking near the reflector (pictured), center section has a surface crack right down the middle :(- $50 shipped.

IMG_0271.jpg

USDM turn signals/corner lights. Includes harnesses and bulbs which I assume work. Driver's side has minor cracks as you can see from the pics. $30 shipped.

IMG_0272.jpg

Fog lights + Buckets. No cracks in glass, all plastic trim pieces present except one (dammit) as you can see. $35 shipped.

IMG_0273.jpg

Door sills. The upper/left one has some parallel cracks (I don't remember which side is which!) as you can see from the pic. $15 shipped.

IMG_0274.jpg

Side markers in good shape. $15 shipped.

Parts not pictured (pics coming soon):

TT 5-speed transmission. Seems to shift smooth but as it was in a parts car, I've never run it. Came from a well-maintained car. Local pickup only - $200

Good starter - $50 shipped

Stock Precats. Catalytic material is in tact. Gut them and/or use them for your TT swap - $40 shipped.

Black 2-seater carpet. In good shape, but not perfect. Looks like the heater core was leaking, but there's no mold and this is a part of the carpet that's completely hidden when installed. The little foot "grip" under the pedals is in good shape, too. Local pickup only - $40

Manual shifter bracket. Rubber "bridge" is in great shape. - $20 shipped

Everything is OBO, and all prices include shipping unless stated otherwise. Please add 2% for PayPal fees. Local/ProjectZ32 members get better prices off the "shipped" prices (contact me), and of course don't have to use PayPal. I will gladly offer shipping/combo discounts if you're interested in multiple parts.

Follow Ups
  • Full part-out (interior, oily bits, etc). - Stadsport (PHX) 13:48:33 02/01/11